Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/11/2011 1:29:18 PM EDT
Driving up from NC tomorrow to NOVA. Wondering if there are some good shops along 85 or 95 (I know Richmond has some).

Thanks!
Link Posted: 8/11/2011 2:00:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Greentops in Richmond.  It is just off 95...
Link Posted: 8/11/2011 7:23:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Depending what part of NoVA you're headed to... Virginia Arms in Manassas would be at the top of the list. I'll be there either tomorrow afternoon or Saturday picking up a transfer.
Link Posted: 8/12/2011 6:57:21 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Greentops in Richmond.  It is just off 95...

I was there a few days ago, doesnt look like much when you first walk in,  but they have a pretty great firearms department in the back. great selection of stuff.

edit: if youre looking for tac stuff id wait until you get to Manassas, VA and go to Virginia Arms, great store.
Link Posted: 8/12/2011 12:50:10 PM EDT
[#4]
VA Arms
Link Posted: 8/12/2011 1:36:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Green Top is having their "Pre-Season Hunting Sale" through 14 August too.  If you end up stopping there, take Exit 86 toward Elmont and Sliding Hill Road will drop you onto US 1 in sight of Green Top.  Skip the barbecue shack next door though.  It ain't Carolina

And oh by the way, should you remain on US 1 north through the town of Ashland, please observe the posted speed limits. Carefully.
Link Posted: 8/12/2011 2:18:32 PM EDT
[#6]
I'll be heading to raleigh tomorrow, if you see a full sized white van wave.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top