Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/20/2004 7:22:42 PM EDT
Howdy to the GA gang. Just wanted to let anyone in the market for a USP9 that Barrow Automotive in Butler has a helluva deal.... $499. I usually stop by there when I have jobs that way just to browse, but ended up buying when I seen that. It comes with one hi-cap mag as well.

Now I've gotta find some kydex to pack it in.
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 9:46:07 PM EDT
[#1]
ya that is a good deal.  VERY surprised that its there though.  Thanks for the info

Wolf
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 4:38:16 AM EDT
[#2]
I was surprixed as well. It's the first time I couldn't beat their price at Nationwide in Columbus. They couldn't even come close to that price.

The bad part is, I was actually shopping for a 40 Glock, so now it looks like I'm going to have a "two gun month". Thats kind of hard on the ole side money stash!
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 9:31:57 AM EDT
[#3]
Yup I know how that goes.  I have in place don't buy anything until the AWB sunsets.  I have my eye on a a MP5 clone and I'm just "waiting".  I hate it too, no take that back its driving me crazy but I can't shoot right now anyway so I guess its ok.  Still really surprised it showed up at "NAPA" hehe

wolf
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top