Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/8/2010 11:30:58 AM EDT
Click on the screen

Link Posted: 9/8/2010 11:45:45 AM EDT
[#1]
I like the commercial. I have seen it before a few times. That store has several commercials like this.

Also in before the can't shoot someone on the outside of your door goobers tactical experts.

Link Posted: 9/8/2010 11:49:12 AM EDT
[#2]

I like a story with a happy ending
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 4:03:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Looks like she could give great happy endings.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 4:34:32 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

I like the commercial. I have seen it before a few times. That store has several commercials like this.

Also in before the can't shoot someone on the outside of your door goobers tactical goobers.

Link Posted: 9/8/2010 4:35:27 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Looks like she could give great happy endings.

Unless you are out with friends, have a few too many and get home really late without calling first.  
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 8:31:06 PM EDT
[#6]
I always like a good ending as well.  
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 5:58:37 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Also in before the can't shoot someone on the outside of your door goobers tactical experts.

Try it once and then come back and tell us how it went.........
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 6:09:42 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Try it once and then come back and tell us how it went.........

I knew you would show up and say something.

Nobody here is advocating this way of doing things.

My point is to show that some people always have to interject on the rights and wrongs of something, without taking something at face value and enkoying the entertainment value of it..
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 6:27:48 PM EDT
[#9]
Actually, you were the only one who injected that thought process.....I thought it was funny the first time I saw it........
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 9:23:11 AM EDT
[#10]
Great commercial. Love it.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 12:48:08 PM EDT
[#11]
Was she bump firing or are machine guns really allowed in Kalifornia?  

To the haters...*lead is lead, but dead is dead*  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top