Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/16/2015 2:25:59 PM EDT
I recently changed jobs and really have no reason to be in the richmond heights / maplewood area anymore  I used to go to Big Bend barber, and highly recommend going there if that is your area.

But I really don't feel like driving 30 minutes just for a hair cut.

Any decent barbers in the St. Charles or St. Peters area?
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 4:36:28 PM EDT
[#1]
I go to Dave Vitale at the 4 Seasons barber shop in O'Fallon. He's been cutting hair for at least 60 years, and the only guy I know who will still shave you with a real straight razor. He's only there on Tuesdays and Saturdays though. The rest of the barbers should be good too.

Link Posted: 1/16/2015 7:14:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Spearfisher, Where did Russ move his shop to out there???

We had a neighborhood guy, Russ, whos been cutting hair in the neighborhood longer than I've been alive or pretty close, that recently moved his shop out there...  He just could not take the Fergusons any more and someone else with a established shop, offered him a chair...

Good guy though, sad to see'em go, its like a part of the neighborhoods history was just cut out and gone!!!  I've years of memories of sitting in the chairs, listening to all the old Codgers bitch about Politics, sports, Fergusons, or other shit in the neighborhood...  Everyone knew everyone in there...

I hear he has a good shop out there and the owner or one of the guys their has an FFL...
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 11:19:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I recently changed jobs and really have no reason to be in the richmond heights / maplewood area anymore  I used to go to Big Bend barber, and highly recommend going there if that is your area.

View Quote

Reeds Barber Shop. Ask for Russ. or Reed. 2A friendly shop. @ Kisker and 94. 1 636 278 2122. Russ has cut my hair for close to 18 years.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 12:04:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Reeds Barber Shop. Ask for Russ. or Reed. 2A friendly shop. @ Kisker and 94. 1 636 278 2122. Russ has cut my hair for close to 18 years.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks, ill give them a try
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top