Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
PSA
Member Login

Site Notices
4/1/2020 4:14:10 PM
4/1/2020 6:58:51 AM
Posted: 1/7/2005 1:57:12 PM EDT
If anyone needs some ammo , Northwest collector arms in Spokane Valley has some GI LC M193 on strippers in cardboard sleeves for $ 3.29 per 20 rds. They have about 600 rds of it.
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 3:43:10 PM EDT
That is a smokin' deal for ammo on stripper clips.  Too bad I'm nowhere nearby, or I'd scoop it all up.  You want to buy it and ship it to me?  
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 1:01:02 PM EDT
Sweet, my girlfriend lives on Pines.  I'll have to make a stop on the way out of town back to school.

Thanks for the heads up.
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 2:40:12 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Florg:
Sweet, my girlfriend lives on Pines.  I'll have to make a stop on the way out of town back to school.

Thanks for the heads up.

Damnit!  I should have thought of that.  My sister lives in Spokane Valley, I could have had her go buy it and hang onto it for me until I get over there for a visit....

Lost opportunities....
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 7:01:13 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Scollins:

Thanks for the heads up.

Damnit!  I should have thought of that.  My sister lives in Spokane Valley, I could have had her go buy it and hang onto it for me until I get over there for a visit....

Lost opportunities....

Too late.  Bought all 630 rounds.  
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 8:31:13 PM EDT

Damnit!  And to add insult to injury, it went to Cougar!  BAH!!!!!

Go Huskies!  1 and 10 baby!  errr.... I mean...... Uhhhh...... Yeah........
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 9:24:52 PM EDT
Florg

Did Keith at NWCA give you a better deal than what he had it priced at for buying all of it ? He's usually pretty good that way .

If I didn't already have a few thousand rounds of 556 already and if I had $ 100 to blow, I would have bought it !
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 5:37:06 PM EDT

Originally Posted By tangeant:
Florg

Did Keith at NWCA give you a better deal than what he had it priced at for buying all of it ? He's usually pretty good that way .

If I didn't already have a few thousand rounds of 556 already and if I had $ 100 to blow, I would have bought it !

Yeah, he charged me low $90's for it.  Didn't even realize that he gave me a deal on 'em until I did the math right now.

That was my first time there, lots of rifles.  Seemed like a decent place.  I'll be back.
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 5:38:09 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Scollins:

Damnit!  And to add insult to injury, it went to Cougar!  BAH!!!!!

Go Huskies!  1 and 10 baby!  errr.... I mean...... Uhhhh...... Yeah........

I won't get into this....  
Top Top