Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/7/2005 1:57:12 PM EDT
If anyone needs some ammo , Northwest collector arms in Spokane Valley has some GI LC M193 on strippers in cardboard sleeves for $ 3.29 per 20 rds. They have about 600 rds of it.
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 3:43:10 PM EDT
[#1]
That is a smokin' deal for ammo on stripper clips.  Too bad I'm nowhere nearby, or I'd scoop it all up.  You want to buy it and ship it to me?  
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 1:01:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Sweet, my girlfriend lives on Pines.  I'll have to make a stop on the way out of town back to school.

Thanks for the heads up.
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 2:40:12 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Sweet, my girlfriend lives on Pines.  I'll have to make a stop on the way out of town back to school.

Thanks for the heads up.

Damnit!  I should have thought of that.  My sister lives in Spokane Valley, I could have had her go buy it and hang onto it for me until I get over there for a visit....

Lost opportunities....
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 7:01:13 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thanks for the heads up.

Damnit!  I should have thought of that.  My sister lives in Spokane Valley, I could have had her go buy it and hang onto it for me until I get over there for a visit....

Lost opportunities....

Too late.  Bought all 630 rounds.  
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 8:31:13 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Damnit!  And to add insult to injury, it went to Cougar!  BAH!!!!!

Go Huskies!  1 and 10 baby!  errr.... I mean...... Uhhhh...... Yeah........
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 9:24:52 PM EDT
[#6]
Florg

Did Keith at NWCA give you a better deal than what he had it priced at for buying all of it ? He's usually pretty good that way .

If I didn't already have a few thousand rounds of 556 already and if I had $ 100 to blow, I would have bought it !
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 5:37:06 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Florg

Did Keith at NWCA give you a better deal than what he had it priced at for buying all of it ? He's usually pretty good that way .

If I didn't already have a few thousand rounds of 556 already and if I had $ 100 to blow, I would have bought it !

Yeah, he charged me low $90's for it.  Didn't even realize that he gave me a deal on 'em until I did the math right now.

That was my first time there, lots of rifles.  Seemed like a decent place.  I'll be back.
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 5:38:09 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Damnit!  And to add insult to injury, it went to Cougar!  BAH!!!!!

Go Huskies!  1 and 10 baby!  errr.... I mean...... Uhhhh...... Yeah........

I won't get into this....  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top