Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/5/2003 10:14:59 PM EDT
Was anyone else out there? Topcrest gave me a call right after work and we ran out and shot 4 stages. Good times.. Really good stages setup tonight, none of the silly overly technical kinds of runs.

Anyone else shoot tonight?
Link Posted: 8/6/2003 9:45:12 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/6/2003 10:44:55 AM EDT
[#2]
Negative, we went for the neon green look instead.  Im sure you can just imagine my figure in a spandex jumpsuit.  

You could lick your finger and get steam off my nipples.  Damn Im sexy.

And we were prancing.
Link Posted: 8/6/2003 11:30:58 AM EDT
[#3]
..And in other news, a sudden influx of Pink Pistols into the Phoenix Area has caused a small uproar in the local shooting community....
Link Posted: 8/6/2003 1:25:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Oh no I was just wearing my MARPAT.
Link Posted: 8/8/2003 4:16:17 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Did you make sure to wear bright pink spandex instead of camo so as not to offend any of the IPSC shooters sensibilities?  After all we don't want to make people think we are involved in paramilitary training...the fact that you're running around shooting at human silohettes with large caliber pistols wouldn't make people think that...but wearing camoflauge or thigh holsters while you do it would.

I gave up on Tuesday night steel, not gonna get into the equipment race game. Was also told by one guy they were considering banning holsters like mine as a safety hazard (quality rig, Askins Avenger type, zero cant)
Link Posted: 8/8/2003 4:44:05 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Did you make sure to wear bright pink spandex instead of camo so as not to offend any of the IPSC shooters sensibilities?  After all we don't want to make people think we are involved in paramilitary training...the fact that you're running around shooting at human silohettes with large caliber pistols wouldn't make people think that...but wearing camoflauge or thigh holsters while you do it would.

I gave up on Tuesday night steel, not gonna get into the equipment race game. Was also told by one guy they were considering banning holsters like mine as a safety hazard (quality rig, Askins Avenger type, zero cant)

Whom did you guys outshoot to piss them Off?

Were you,
Wearing camo?
Shooting well?
Using evil looking weapons?

How dare you.

Link Posted: 8/8/2003 4:49:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/8/2003 5:09:12 PM EDT
[#8]
... Tuesday night matches are the shnitz. I'll get labasted for this but I prefer fair weather evenings. Used to head there with my brother, friends and neighbors. For years I shot my racegun but anymore if I participate I'll use my trusty P14-45.

... Lots of fun. You guys that haven't done it yet need to get it on your list of to-do's.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top