Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/14/2003 1:00:12 PM EDT

I was wondering there was a good smith that was semi-local.  I'm looking for someone to do some precision rifle work.  If possible someone in the Washington or Northern Oregon would be nice.  The idea of hand delivering and picking up my baby is much more appealing than shipping....

Link Posted: 11/14/2003 11:09:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Strong recommendation for Brett Evans at N.W. Armswerks.  Last I dealt with him, he was working out of his home shop in Bonney Lake;(253) 891-9063.  Accurizing and custom-builds are his specialties.  All-around good guy and craftsman.
Link Posted: 11/15/2003 2:46:18 PM EDT
[#2]
I would second that. Bretts a good guy
Link Posted: 11/16/2003 7:24:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Dan Cowen in Renton does good work.
(425)227-9280
Link Posted: 11/17/2003 11:51:29 AM EDT
[#4]
Ron Soderquist, at Cherokee Firearms Repair in Spanaway does some excellent work out of his home.  

He installed a muzzle break on both my Remington 300 Weatherby Mag and my hunting partner's Sig Sauer in 300 Weatherby Mag.  He also did some fantastic work on another Hunting Partners 7MM Mag, which also made the rifle literally recoiless, which was important to the rifles owner as recoil could have literally killed him as he has a severed neck with a titanium plate in his neck.

Ron's Phone No: 1-253-847-9112
Link Posted: 11/17/2003 6:07:08 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
....which was important to the rifles owner as recoil could have literally killed him as he has a severed neck with a titanium plate in his neck.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top