Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/26/2004 4:37:22 PM EDT
I'm too broke to go to the Brown show this weekend but plan on driving down for the Reliant show Nov. 13th. I'd like to find a good military surplus store in Houston while I'm there. Any of you Houston crowd know of one that has real surplus and not just the imported junk?

Danny
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 7:43:44 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I'm too broke to go to the Brown show this weekend but plan on driving down for the Reliant show Nov. 13th. I'd like to find a good military surplus store in Houston while I'm there. Any of you Houston crowd know of one that has real surplus and not just the imported junk?

Danny

EBAY.

I have not found any place with a good surplus in Houston yet. ALl over priced junk served to the stupid airsoft crowd.

Ebay has the place for things cheap.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 4:10:46 AM EDT
[#2]
The Command Post-Army Surplus is ok.  

2843 E Sam Houston Pkwy S
Pasadena, TX 77503-4015
Phone: (281) 998-3233  

Link Posted: 10/27/2004 6:56:21 AM EDT
[#3]
If you don't mind the drive to Galveston, I recommend Colonel Bubbies.
It is in the Strand area.  It is the best surplus place I have seen.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 4:36:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks guys,

I was hoping to find one in Houston as I'm already driving from almost 2 hrs. north of houston. Ebay has stuff but only 1 or 2 items I want per seller. Shipping on several different orders adds up,espescially since most of the items I want are about the same price as the shipping itself on there.

Danny
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 6:49:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Wow, good thread guys, I'll be sure to check those places.

Prolem I have with most of them:

1. If they have real surplus (Gore tex camo cloth, Flight suits) they are about double or more from Ebay prices and EE prices)

2. Poor slection of thing, lots of imitations.

3. More Air soft gear than mil surplus.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top