Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/13/2006 5:20:08 PM EDT
Hey Ryan was pretty psyched up Friday.  Thanks for taking the time to talk to him.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 6:01:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 8:33:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 3:57:56 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 4:15:53 AM EDT
[#4]
Glad I could help.

How about some more info? I got no clue.

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 4:31:59 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 5:57:40 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Oh wait, is this about the guy who was nervous about attending his first NAMBLA conference and Byte was nice enough to explain that their is no shame in admitting his feelings for his eight year old neighbor?  

You guys aint right!
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 8:31:32 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Glad I could help.

How about some more info? I got no clue.

ByteTheBullet  (-:

Ryan is a mech from Delta that applied to NF&S as a conductor, and you passed on the contact info for me to give him.  He said you and him talked for a few mins on Fri also.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 3:13:03 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Ryan is a mech from Delta that applied to NF&S as a conductor, and you passed on the contact info for me to give him.  He said you and him talked for a few mins on Fri also.

You must remember ByteTheBullet has the attention span of a gnat.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top