Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/13/2005 2:34:37 PM EDT
Hey Everybody!  I'm new to Washington (hope you guys don't mind a Christian heterosexual Republican white guy moving in) and was wondering if you all could give some good tips on where are some good places to shop in the Puget Sound area.  I've been to Ben's in Renton and they're pretty cool.  The only other place I've been is Wade's and IMO they pretty much suck all around.  And how are the gun shows here?  I'm used to Crossroads of the West so am I going to be disappointed up here?  Anyways...just wanted to say howdy!  Thanks and rock on!
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 2:38:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Howdy

The puyallup show is pretty good, I've never been to the Monroe show. I hear it is kind of small.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 2:53:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 3:05:39 PM EDT
[#3]
LOL!  I needed a good laugh!  I almost feel sorry enough for the guy to buy the darn thing...almost.  
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 3:14:09 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Hey Everybody!  I'm new to Washington (hope you guys don't mind a Christian heterosexual Republican white guy moving in) and was wondering if you all could give some good tips on where are some good places to shop in the Puget Sound area.  I've been to Ben's in Renton and they're pretty cool.  The only other place I've been is Wade's and IMO they pretty much suck all around.  And how are the gun shows here?  I'm used to Crossroads of the West so am I going to be disappointed up here?  Anyways...just wanted to say howdy!  Thanks and rock on!

Look here!

Welcome.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 3:38:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Washington Arms Collectors (WAC) has their next show on SEPTEMBER 17 & 18, 2005 at the EVERGREEN STATE FAIRGROUNDS (MONROE) and then OCTOBER 15 & 16, 2005 at the WESTERN WASHINGTON FAIRGROUNDS (PUYALLUP), WAC shows are about all there is in the Puget Sound area for gun shows. If you to purchase firearms at a show you will have to be member of WAC, officially the shows are their meetings.

Welcome to the land of liquid sunshine. Washingtonians don’t tan we rust. h.gif
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 4:19:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Welcome! You're just in time for the Rain Festival.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top