Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/16/2005 7:51:13 PM EDT
I'm looking for a good (reasonable priced) class III dealer to do a suppressor transfer for me. I would perfer them to be in Northeast Ohio, but if there is a good one elsewhere in the state let me know. Thanks.

ccfps
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 5:33:41 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 6:41:29 AM EDT
I've dealt with Atwells before on a few letterhead Glock buys, I didn't know that they were class 3. They were great to deal with. It'll be my first suppressor, I'm want either a Tac-16 or a American Warrior XXX. Anyone know any place that has them in stock? Thanks

ccfps
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 9:47:41 AM EDT

Originally Posted By ccfps:
I've dealt with Atwells before on a few letterhead Glock buys, I didn't know that they were class 3. They were great to deal with. It'll be my first suppressor, I'm want either a Tac-16 or a American Warrior XXX. Anyone know any place that has them in stock? Thanks

ccfps

For the WARRIOR, just call Mike and see if he has any ready to go, and have dealer arrange to accept it from Mike.
Might try Mark also.

For the TAC-16, post a feeler to see who is sitting on a bunch... may have to form-3 one in from out of state. There were a few people that bought a bunch out there, but I do not recall any being in Ohio.
Dealer in SC

2 left

Might also place a "WTB" ad at subguns.com under $500 free ad board, and see what happens
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 3:32:35 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 8:19:44 PM EDT
Give Scott Cousino a call. He is a good guy who post here occasionally. I am sure he can accommodate your needs. Here is a link to his webpage.

http://cousinos-firearms.com/

HTH #93
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 1:43:14 PM EDT

Originally Posted By 93:
Give Scott Cousino a call. He is a good guy who post here occasionally. I am sure he can accommodate your needs. Here is a link to his webpage.

http://cousinos-firearms.com/

HTH #93

Thanks Eddie, I am located in Northwest Ohio have a couple suppressors in stock but not the Tac16 or the Warrior, the only .223 can I currently have in stock is a SRT Hurricane.

If you need any help or any questions let me know

Scott@Cousinos-Firearms.com

Scott
Page Hometown » Ohio
Top Top