Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 8/4/2005 8:37:36 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/4/2005 7:19:08 PM EDT by rhino_]
For those of you who do not frequent the gear exchange and may be in the market for a few AR mags, I recommend the following vendor: DSG Arms

I've ordered from them several times in the past, they always get my order right, and they get to to me very quickly.

They are rolling their own 30rd magazines using D&H (formerly Labell) teflon-coated mag bodies, Magpull enhanced followers, stainless steel springs, and floor plates they had stamped with their own brand id. The price is ... excellent ($16.75 for one), especially if you buy several. DSG Mags

They also have the standard GI-teflon coated D&H mags for a reasonable price: D&H 30rd Mags

I don't work for them, but I am a satisfied customer. Since the Magpull followers are getting so popular, and they're selling the mags as a package deal, I thought you guys might be interested.

Link Posted: 8/4/2005 1:38:42 PM EDT
Cool.

Darn good price too.

But you may want to log out and repost the link. Cause when I clicked it, I apparently was logged in as you.. . .
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 1:56:11 PM EDT

But you may want to log out and repost the link. Cause when I clicked it, I apparently was logged in as you.. . .

Same here.. it says

Welcome rhino!
My Account

Link Posted: 8/4/2005 5:11:24 PM EDT
I recently bought some at lawenforcement firearms here in indy,now I need more.
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 7:20:16 PM EDT
Thanks for letting me know about that, guys! I didn't realize that could happen, but apparently they bury customer info in the URLS!

I think I have them fixed now ... let me know if they don't work properly.

Link Posted: 8/5/2005 5:20:24 AM EDT

Originally Posted By rhino_:
Thanks for letting me know about that, guys! I didn't realize that could happen, but apparently they bury customer info in the URLS!

I think I have them fixed now ... let me know if they don't work properly.

Yep.. Username and Password are now blank.

Top Top