Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/29/2007 8:33:27 PM EDT
Hey guys,

Im looking to buy a stripped lower from the EE. Can anyone recommend a good FFL in San Diego that could do the transfer for me. And it AR friendly.. I dont want to be questioned and looked at like when i transfer a stripped lower.

Thanks,
Link Posted: 11/30/2007 5:56:51 PM EDT
[#1]
I have used Precision Arms but htey have gotten really expensive on the transfer fee.  I just used www.royalloan.net/

I was hesitant to use a pawn shop let alone one on El Cajon Blvd but several other guys on this forum said they had nothing but positive experiences.  My experience was great, the guy who helped my was great and kept on telling how great my lower was...

Consider checking out Discount Gun Mart as they actually have some OLL in stock.  They charge more than what you would pay on the EE but you won't have to pay shipping plus the $55 transfer fee.

Scroll down a little (on the front page of the CA forum) and you will see a thread I started several weeks ago.  The people who responded listed a couple of other places/people that are friendly to OLLs.
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 5:56:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Don Gussler in Santee is OLL friendly..and cheap..$25 per rifle plus the the $25 DROS fee.
Had two kel-tec's done there and saw 3 or 4 Varmit AR's sitting there.  I also asked him about OLL's and he said he was on board.
However he isn't down with SAIGA rifles..took a while to find an FFL who would transfer it for me.
Gussler's
9334 Dempster Dr
Santee, CA 920710

Phone# 6194052125
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 9:48:41 PM EDT
[#3]
thanks for the info guns, im going to check discount gun mart first as it seems like they might been stocking Stag Lowers...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top