Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/5/2005 4:14:25 PM EDT
PICTURES WILL BE ON THE WAY! But for now here's a brief recap of the weekend events....

TRG....According to TexRdnec...you are a no good sorry son-of-a-bitch-worthless ass mounting--blah blah blah--you get the point

We escaped the weekend with some injuries--TexRdnec is still looking for the other half of his chin--apparently during his round of musical tents he had a fight with the ground or truck or rock--no one is quite sure on what the cause was--but TexRdnec was not the winner. He regained consciousness next to Bigcountryin_tx covered in blood. It was not a pretty sight!
We got caught and had another near death experience at the same bridge during the float trip--someone GAVE us a bag of jello shots which worked out well!
We ended up going to a local bar the last night to listen to the rich young dumb nymphomaniac guy...we had way to much to drink--as always.
We met some interesting people this weekend..one of our campers lost a shot gun in a poker game...he gave it as a $10 buy in....
There was a stoned/drunk guy in a large hat that spent quite a bit of time at our camp

sarah is entirely too sober to be telling stories, allow me to help:

TRG is a no good sorry worthless waste of space monkey mounting cock holstering knob polishing motherfucking little bitch................carrying on;

same bridge damn near took out dave this time............broken guitar.............guiness hat.............fire hot.............titties for beer............profuse bleeding................easy beaver...................400+ cold beers.................enough liquor to sink the valdez, again.................wal-mart security personel with gold teeth...............pu-pu treasure plates..............rich young dumb nymphomaniacs.................sleep, why? friday runs into saturday anyway..................Shot guns for $10 poker buy-ins...............driving to the bar on the pick-up truck moon roof........................

Jarrett is drawing a blank...but I have a slight buzz so I'm quailfied to post now.......We're still partying...............

Moms telling daughter's to show their tits for beer............lesbian mexican campers with christmas lights plugged in the bathroom...........same lesbians doing lap dances for each other.......Fail Safe belly flopping off the river bank.......

More to come!!!!!!!!!!!!! Watch for pictures...................
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 6:49:08 PM EDT
I wanna rich, young, dumb, necrophyliac
if the corpse aint on its knees,
it'll be on its back

Things I learn ed:
USMC Lieutenants love to say "FIRE MISSION"
Same Lts. and Dave can come up with some fuckin hardcore stories, especially saving baby sheep on Mt Everest.
River Road Icehouse is host to some of the best titties in Texas
Sitting next to the "Womenz" bathroom is a good idea.
Comal County Sheriffs Deputies sure do know how to hide and set up speedtraps at night.
Rodney Carringtons "Laugh You Bastards" can be p[layed over and over for a couple of hours, and nobody will complain.
There are indeed Mezcan Lezbans, and some are kindy purdy.
My digital camera can fall from various altitudes, and on to various floors and not break.
Fat does have a use, I can belly flop like a mojo, er mofo
If youcan quote Anchorman, you will forget most of the words to your songs.
When people fall off of a Suburban, they own M1As.
Yours eyes WILL hurt and your digital camera will cease operations for awhile after seeing a 400 pound woman wear a see thru skirt.

I'll send thepics out after work tomorrow, my camera is still weeping in the charging dock.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 2:36:46 AM EDT
WOOOOOOW!!! i'm sorry i missed this trip LOL!! slap Jarrett for me.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 5:24:46 AM EDT
So who all showed up?

You'd have thought Tex figured out that he's never going to win a fight with the ground. He should have learned his lesson after he broke his hand...
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 10:01:27 AM EDT

more coming.............

Link Posted: 9/6/2005 10:11:28 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/6/2005 10:13:32 AM EDT by TexRdnec]

sorry about the size of these damn things
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 10:17:40 AM EDT
I am quite disappointed by the lack of gheyness in these pictures. Without my camera being present, there's just no fun I suppose....
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 10:21:45 AM EDT

Link Posted: 9/6/2005 10:43:16 AM EDT

this one is just for you, martin............

Link Posted: 9/6/2005 5:10:23 PM EDT
Good times, good times.

Those three 2nd Lt.'s were going to cannon cocker school at Ft. Sill. They made me feel 20 years younger! Two of them are Mustangs. All three of them are going to make GREAT leaders. I couldn't detect a single hint of arrogance from any of them, and we all talked and swapped sea stories for several hours. They are just damn fine men, pure and simple!
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 6:10:28 PM EDT

Originally Posted By DPeacher:
Good times, good times.

Those three 2nd Lt.'s were going to cannon cocker school at Ft. Sill. They made me feel 20 years younger! Two of them are Mustangs. All three of them are going to make GREAT leaders. I couldn't detect a single hint of arrogance from any of them, and we all talked and swapped sea stories for several hours. They are just damn fine men, pure and simple!

I have to agree. They were so much fun to be around.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 5:20:06 PM EDT
GOD DAMN DRUNK SON-OF-A-BITCHES, YOU CANT GO ANYWHERE, CAUSE THERE IS ALWAYS A DRUNK ASSHOLE AROUND, YOU JUST CANT DO IT THESE DAYS.

PS. did i mention that i was a drunk!!!!!
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 7:24:24 AM EDT

Originally Posted By bigcountryin_tx:
GOD DAMN DRUNK SON-OF-A-BITCHES, YOU CANT GO ANYWHERE, CAUSE THERE IS ALWAYS A DRUNK ASSHOLE AROUND, YOU JUST CANT DO IT THESE DAYS.

don't believe that for a second..............

BTW, what happened to failsafes pics and sarahs pics?
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 3:10:33 PM EDT

Originally Posted By TexRdnec:

Originally Posted By bigcountryin_tx:

don't believe that for a second..............

BTW, what happened to failsafes pics and sarahs pics?

Sorry haven't gotten mine developed yet!
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 5:00:19 PM EDT
FAIL-SAFE sent me his pics, but I've been entirely too busy at work to do much of anything. By the time I get home, eat dinner, and help put the kids to bed, I don't much feel like photo editing...
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 6:41:04 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Zhukov:
FAIL-SAFE sent me his pics, but I've been entirely too busy at work to do much of anything. By the time I get home, eat dinner, and help put the kids to bed, I don't much feel like photo editing...

send me the ORIGINALS!!!!!! i haven't seen them.............
Top Top