Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 5/13/2005 5:35:14 PM EDT
HELP! I am stationed at Seymour Johnson and have no where to shoot my new AR and AK! I dont want to drive two hours to shoot! I own no land. If you have any advice im all ears. I would like to try bump firing and blasting tannerite...if not just shoot beta mags :) If you got a place ill bring the ammo and tannerite! HELP!
Link Posted: 5/17/2005 6:35:38 PM EDT
+1, BTT.

There has to be someone with some land we can shoot on.

I wish I had an answer.
Link Posted: 5/17/2005 6:52:29 PM EDT
do you know anyone who works for goldsboro milling? If so they have access to the companies many acres of land.
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 9:16:50 PM EDT
I wish I knew SOMEONE! I am thinking about taking a bank loan out just to buy some property to SHOOT ON! This is pathetic. There are gun clubs around Raleigh, but you have to be a member to shoot there. I am all for driving to Raleigh to shoot if anyone knows anywhere around here within an hour or so someone, anyone, anywhere, hello....help...need...help....
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 5:03:43 PM EDT
TurkeyBurgers, I live about 45-60 mins from you in Hope Mills. I'm also a member of a range, if you don't mind driving I don't mind having you as a guest.

Later,

Dave
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 5:22:46 PM EDT
email me, i have access to a free site some inlaws own. i am in smithfiels which is about 30mins from you. would love to blast some tannerite
Top Top