Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/6/2006 10:38:28 AM EDT
I am going to the Holiday Inn Sunspree in Wrightsville Beach toward the end of February for a conference.  Anyone know if there are any good shops around there to visit?

Thanks....
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 11:28:52 AM EDT
[#1]
What do you have in mind? The closest gun shop is Shooter's Choice on Gordon Road (www.shooterschoiceplus.com). Most of their inventory is new handguns and they have a modern indoor range. You'll find the best pizza at Vito's Pizzeria in central downtown Wrightsville Beach. King Netpune, also in the downtown area, is a good seafood restaurant, though I haven't eaten there in a few years. Redix is the local family-owned dime store. They have all sorts of stuff- fishing gear, tourist trinkets, clothing, and etc. There is a good breakfast restaurant at the foot of the drawbridge on the side street. It used to be named Causeway Cafe- I think the new owners changed the name last year, but I can't remember.

Galland
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 4:05:53 PM EDT
[#2]
There is also too other places that got some good fun items...."One Stop Cop Shop" and "Jims Pawn"
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 7:11:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Is Jim's pawn like on Oleander in wilmington  like 1 block in from the intersection ? If it is your a lucky man!
I love that place they've got all kind of nice toys, military rifles, hunting rifles ,plinkers, etc.
I go every time I go to the beach, actually I save extra money for that store when we go!
LUCKY!
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 7:39:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for the replys.  I am going to be there for a week, and I'll have a little free time to look around.  Going to try that Pizza place Galland mentioned also....

Thanks again guys...
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 8:03:00 PM EDT
[#5]
theres also a great place for breakfast called Jims at the intersection at the pawn shop! MMMM
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 6:54:19 AM EDT
[#6]
MUST EAT AT SALTWORKS!!!

great food.
The gun shops are kinda ...ehh ok  at best.
Watch the fat guy at Shooters, he's an ass.

Edit-Language-u352
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 9:53:08 AM EDT
[#7]
ABC Store?
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 6:36:56 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
ABC Store?

Can't do that.  Driving a company vehicle.....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top