Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/17/2009 7:25:26 AM EDT
Yes I'm taking the family back to Disney in July (have to go in summer, wifes a teacher and kids are out of school).
And I know its hot...we always end up going in July/August time.
Anyways, we have to go back to Seaworld and my trip allows for a Thursday visit or a Saturday visit (before we stay on grounds or after we leave).
I'm just wondering if any of you locals know which is a better day to visit Sea World crowd-wise...
and, since they rescheduled the shuttle launch till when I'll be there, how do I get to see that!
I've wanted to see a launch since I was a kid!
Thanks!
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 7:33:44 AM EDT
[#1]
I've been to Disney more times than I can count now, but in my experiences it's always crowded in the Summer. Long lines and high temperatures can make it miserable. Try to go during the week, there'll be less locals since most of them will be working. If you go into the parks in the morning right after they open it'll be much cooler and the lines will be much shorter.

If you want to see the Shuttle Launch just look towards cape Canaveral, you should be able to see it in Orlando. I'm about 200 miles from the Cape and can clearly see the launches.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top