Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/15/2006 12:26:11 AM EDT
Meeting up with my little bro for almost a week starting tomorrow.  We have a list of things we are going to be doing but I would love to rent a full auto rifle and lay down a few hundred rounds.  He lives in Goodyear, are there ranges close to him?  I saw the range list but I am sure you guys know where I should go without me busting out the Mapquest, lol.

Thanks,
Mike
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 4:56:49 AM EDT
[#1]
Shooters World would be closest.... Near 27th Avenue and Indian School Road.
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 8:39:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Shooter's World is a nice range.  However, as of the last time I was there, which is about a month ago, they do not rent full auto firearms.  They have a great selection of rental handguns.  As far as rifles go, I think they have an AK47 style rifle and maybe an AR15 as well.
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 11:04:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 3:52:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Hmmm... been a while since I've been to Shooter's World. So much for trying to be helpful...
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 7:05:54 AM EDT
[#5]
Gonna call Scottsdale club today, hopefully get out there finally.  I emailed them about bringing my own ammo and I never got a respopnse.  So we will see...Wish I had the cash for the Hummvee/M2 adventure, LOL.  I will post what I rented after I get back.  Probably going to be an AK and my bro likes the UZI.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 8:13:41 AM EDT
[#6]
... dang dude, going to Goodyear, AZ for a vacation is only slightly better than going to markm's hometown of Cashion, AZ

... IOW, I wouldn't admit it out loud or in a public forum.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 8:38:44 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Gonna call Scottsdale club today, hopefully get out there finally.  I emailed them about bringing my own ammo and I never got a respopnse.  So we will see...Wish I had the cash for the Hummvee/M2 adventure, LOL.  I will post what I rented after I get back.  Probably going to be an AK and my bro likes the UZI.

They will not let you use your own ammo even if its factory.

They do have a sweet selection of full auto to choose from, but im sure they will try and rape you on the cost of the ammo, but who knows...
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 11:01:35 AM EDT
[#8]
What about Apache ordinance, they rent full auto stuff.  Plus they support the  dirt shooters.

Also is Arizona Tactual Firearms in Tempe.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top