Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/24/2004 12:07:54 PM EDT
I'm going to spend some time at the range saturday morning (Casa Grande Range). I want to go to a range where I can shoot my steel swingers & shoot some other fun targets.

I'll be there from about 7:00 am till about noon.

My little girl said she needs some trigger time

Anyone who wants to join us you are more then welcome.

Neanderthal
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 3:20:27 PM EDT
[#1]
i think i may see you there.
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 3:22:54 PM EDT
[#2]
... I'd join you Jeff, but I have a fairly busy day Saturday and that evening
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 3:25:53 PM EDT
[#3]
I'll be there between 7 and 8!
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 6:04:43 PM EDT
[#4]
I'd love to, but my monthly IHMSA match is Saturday, so I'll be running that instead.
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 7:37:47 PM EDT
[#5]
hmmm...Sounds like fun...Been needing to sight in my .308..I'll try to make it...
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 7:09:16 AM EDT
[#6]
Hmm.....
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 11:42:43 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Hmm.....

bitchass, lets convoy or carpool down there!
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 12:27:59 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Hmm.....

bitchass, lets convoy or carpool down there!

Sounds good to me, fucknuts!  

Mike
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 12:35:09 PM EDT
[#9]
Ryan

Try to make it if you can and dring that new upper we talked about.I would like to check it out

Steve

To bad you have a busy saturday I'll see you at the BQ on the 14th,I think (Giggle bug) my little girl wants to come also on the 14th.

Mouch

I don't know If I have met you? But when you get there come on over and say hello. I'll be the dad reloading all the mags for the little blond haired girl who likes to empty them very fast

KBaker

Have fun at your match. send me a Email about all the matches you run out there and I'll try to make a few.

Paul

Man you had better at least stop by and say Hi to Katie and bring her those mag bumpers for her kimber mags.

Prebans

Come down with Ryan If you want too.

Besides shooting our rifles I am going to teach my little girl some fast pistol shooting.
I do this by setting up 5-12" 2 by 4 on a saw horse and have her try to knock them off as fast as she can .

Neanderthal
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 1:40:30 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Ryan

Try to make it if you can and dring that new upper we talked about.I would like to check it out

Neanderthal

Id like to bring the upper with me but that comes under Double Super Secret Squirrell secuirty clearance.  Perhaps I can bring a part or two down for you to check out.
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 1:53:09 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Ryan

Neanderthal

Id like to bring the upper with me but that comes under Double Super Secret Squirrell secuirty clearance.  Perhaps I can bring a part or two down for you to check out.

I have bugs bunny level 5 clearence.

Neanderthal

Link Posted: 8/25/2004 3:01:21 PM EDT
[#12]
I'm soooooooooooo excited!!! I haven't gone shooting in forever. Paul, do you think you could bring out your AK for me to shoot again..... please!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to see everybody! Luv ya!
                  GiggleBug

__________________________________________________________________________________
My prayers and thoughts are with all the guys in the sandbox... stay safe and kick some ass!  
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 3:47:15 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
I'm soooooooooooo excited!!! I haven't gone shooting in forever. Paul, do you think you could bring out your AK for me to shoot again..... please!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to see everybody! Luv ya!
                  GiggleBug

__________________________________________________________________________________
My prayers and thoughts are with all the guys in the sandbox... stay safe and kick some ass!  

I'll see what I can do...
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 4:42:38 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:
                  GiggleBug

I'll see what I can do...

You'll see what you can do? What do you mean you'll see what you can do, you better bring the AK! lol! Just kidding. Thanks.
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 6:13:23 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 6:18:27 PM EDT
[#16]
So how many pounds of Tannerite will be there?

BOOM!
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 8:02:55 PM EDT
[#17]
I will be at Rio Salado on Sunday morning
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 8:17:14 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
HOW ABOUT RIO SALADO ON SATURDAY??  ANYBODY??

ppppfffttt, come on down to redneck country.  we got a great big convoy....
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 8:25:17 PM EDT
[#19]
... I would go, but thanks to AzRedneck's lovely wife I have a date for Saturday!

... I understand she likes to shoot too, w00t!
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 5:30:01 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
... I would go, but thanks to AzRedneck's lovely wife I have a date for Saturday!

Yeah, I read THAT one wrong...  Just sprayed coffee all over the damn monitor.  

Mike
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 5:36:25 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Mike

Yeah, TAKE my wife..Please  

Pimpin out the old lady...I tell her that she's sitting on a gold mine!

I'm a dead man huh? Ya'll are going to rat me out!  
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 6:06:56 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Mike

Yeah, TAKE my wife..Please  

Pimpin out the old lady...I tell her that she's sitting on a gold mine!

I'm a dead man huh? Ya'll are going to rat me out!  

Link Posted: 8/26/2004 8:51:11 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
HOW ABOUT RIO SALADO ON SATURDAY??  ANYBODY??

Me 2...gotta help my buddy break in a new 1911...

Hey....anybody got any 44 Auto mag dies???
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 6:37:56 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
HOW ABOUT RIO SALADO ON SATURDAY?? ANYBODY??
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll be there around 7:30
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 7:29:08 PM EDT
[#25]
Hey Guys, just to let you know I'm bringing a friend again. Her name is Tera. Shes a new shooter. Just trying to do my part in educating my generation that freedom doesn't always come free. So guys that means hands off... shes only 14.

~GiggleBug~
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 12:40:09 PM EDT
[#26]
Just wanted to thank all you guys who decided to come. Tera is now addicted to the 9mm AR. My goffy dad found his mag, it was here at home.

Hey Paul, thanks for bringing your AK! It was a blast.

Thanks again!

~GiggleBug~
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 7:36:32 PM EDT
[#27]
So Does anyone have any Pics?
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 11:00:57 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Hey Paul, thanks for bringing your AK! It was a blast.

Anytime...Looks like dad had a better time heating it up though

It was nice to go shooting..Haven't been in a couple months because of the heat..(I know, shame on me!)

And gunslinger808 and Annarchy, thanks for bringing my forgotten items home for me..I'm such a dweeb sometimes..No need to agree with me though  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top