Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 10/8/2007 9:13:55 AM EST
I am in the process of getting a CCW in VA. My office however does not allow carrying in the office. The parking lot is not company property however so I was wondering if it is legal to leave my carry weapon loaded and locked in my glove box?

-C4-
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 9:36:40 AM EST

Originally Posted By -C4-:
I am in the process of getting a CCW in VA. My office however does not allow carrying in the office. The parking lot is not company property however so I was wondering if it is legal to leave my carry weapon loaded and locked in my glove box?

-C4-

I am not aware of any law against it, but depending on where you're parking, the absence of a prohibition doesn't necessarily mean it's a good idea.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 1:16:03 PM EST
On a side note I would secure my weapon with a cable and lock too the seat mounting point on the floorboard and not just chuck it in the glovebox. I strip my Glock and run the cable through the mag well, or open the cylinder and run the cable through the frame on my wheelgun.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 6:39:46 PM EST

Originally Posted By v8unleashed:

Originally Posted By -C4-:

-C4-

I am not aware of any law against it, but depending on where you're parking, the absence of a prohibition doesn't necessarily mean it's a good idea.

Understood. I just need to make sure it isn't against the law.
Top Top