Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/18/2016 11:15:13 PM EDT
A friend of mine is looking to purchase night sights and have them installed on a Glock 19. Any recommendations in Marietta?
Link Posted: 4/18/2016 11:25:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Glock in Smyrna.
Link Posted: 4/18/2016 11:28:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Glock in Smyrna.
View Quote

I was unaware they actually did service like that at the factory, looking to farm out the work to their armorers (I am an armorer, but I'm not in Marietta.)
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 5:25:59 AM EDT
[#3]
Have him bring all his mags and glock pistols.  They will go over them and update/repair as needed.
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 6:34:23 AM EDT
[#4]
Even better: it's a "her."
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 6:36:24 AM EDT
[#5]
Definitely have her go to Glock. The sights are around $50 installed but they will replace other worn parts free of charge.
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 3:59:14 PM EDT
[#6]
Yup -  $57 installed at Glock with a 15 year factory warranty.

They'll do it while you wait,  though I normally run up the street and get lunch while they work on it.

-bob
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 6:31:02 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Definitely have her go to Glock. The sights are around $50 installed but they will replace other worn parts free of charge.
View Quote

They used to give out free swag at the Glock factory.
That's where to go for sure.
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 6:45:57 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Glock in Smyrna.
View Quote

This 100%
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 9:09:28 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They still do if you ask. You might also want to have her check out GSSF down the street at 5300 Highlands. Cool stuff for free or on the cheap.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 5:29:28 PM EDT
[#10]
Yup, go to glock. I work less than 2 blocks from them - when I do go into the office. I usually drop my glocks that need anything done, off in the morning and pick them up before I leave for the day - if not, they'll ship them to you. I got busted with a new to me glock a few times - they shipped them to me, the wife opened the box and went "wow...when did you get this?".
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 4:25:38 AM EDT
[#11]
GT distributors in Ft Oglethorpe. $57 installed, great folks and GSSF dealer.  Hit Georgia Wines in RINGGOLD and cabelas while up there
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 11:35:58 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

GT distributors in Ft Oglethorpe. $57 installed, great folks and GSSF dealer.  Hit Georgia Wines in RINGGOLD and cabelas while up there
View Quote
That's over an hour away from Marietta...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top