Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/14/2013 3:47:30 PM EDT
Does anyone know someone in WA. that does grip reductions and stippling on Glocks?  I have a new 21 that I really need taken in a bit.....
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 8:20:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Where are you at?

I could show you, it's not too hard.
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 8:52:14 PM EDT
[#2]
South Ridge Arms and Refinishing.  He's at almost every single WAC show in Puyallup.  Small table with many examples of his work on everything from 1911 to Glocks.  He doesn't discriminate.

When I'm ready to get my Glock frame reduced and stippled this is where it will go.

http://southridgearms.net/
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 9:47:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the replies.  I'm in the Mukelteo area.  I couldn't do this to my own pistol, I'm afraid I'd kill it.  I'll give that guy a call tomorrow and see what he says.  His site doesn't show or mention anything about Glocks or grip reductions.
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 4:30:13 PM EDT
[#4]
I can do to for you.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top