Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/24/2010 8:18:02 AM EDT
Anyone do this? I have tix to next weeks Jets vs. Green Bay game and really don't want to drive since I don't have a parking pass.

I'm well aware of LIRR ––-> Switch at Penn Station ––-> NJ Transit.

Anyone know of any bus(NOT Limo) companies that do straight runs to the game?
Link Posted: 10/24/2010 8:22:28 AM EDT
[#1]
May I suggest to look for a Long Island Chapter of their booster club. They may have a trip running from here to there. I know the Islanders booster club organizes trips to away games but with the Jets & Giants playing in Jersey... Anyway, good luck.
Link Posted: 10/24/2010 3:05:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Can't do it. Give me the tickets instead
Link Posted: 10/24/2010 5:04:02 PM EDT
[#3]
http://www.hamptonjitney.com/cgi-bin/nav.cgi?id=**id**&dir=data&page=football.html
Link Posted: 10/24/2010 5:09:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
http://www.hamptonjitney.com/cgi-bin/nav.cgi?id=**id**&dir=data&page=football.html

Perfect! Thank You!

Link Posted: 10/25/2010 6:29:19 AM EDT
[#5]
But why?  The LIRR/New Jersey transit way is so painless.  That's the only way I will go now.
Link Posted: 10/25/2010 8:51:29 AM EDT
[#6]
I know, I know.

Next issue....wonder if the allow CCW in the stadium.
Link Posted: 10/25/2010 9:47:27 AM EDT
[#7]
No juice?

Link Posted: 10/25/2010 12:22:27 PM EDT
[#8]

C'mon man....after that little incident in Jamaica bay....

Link Posted: 10/25/2010 1:18:15 PM EDT
[#9]
Don't be such a candy ass. Pretty neat that it's equipped with two flotation devices and no one even got wet. Glad no one was injured.

Link Posted: 10/29/2010 11:23:08 AM EDT
[#10]
Dibs on tickets due to you having to work OT because of heightened alert status!
Just UPS ahh...... that is FedEx me the tickets please.
Link Posted: 10/29/2010 12:43:45 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Dibs on tickets due to you having to work OT because of heightened alert status!
Just UPS ahh...... that is FedEx me the tickets please.

You can kill that noise right now. I'm on vacation, NYC would have to be experiencing 09/11 Part 2 for me to give up these tix!
Link Posted: 10/29/2010 1:33:07 PM EDT
[#12]
Sgt: Wave, they're reports of multiple Tornadoes touching down across the City, plus an unknown cloud of Maple syrup scent
is settling in on Central Park, we need you to come in!
Wave: Has the Empire State Bldg been hit, toppled over?
Sgt: No not yet, but.....
Wave: Call IHOP and tell them to send Waffle batter to the Boat House & the skating rink, I'M ON VACATION! <click>
Sgt: Wave...? Wave you there......?
Link Posted: 10/29/2010 2:30:01 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Sgt: Wave, they're reports of multiple Tornadoes touching down across the City, plus an unknown cloud of Maple syrup scent
is settling in on Central Park, we need you to come in!
Wave: Has the Empire State Bldg been hit, toppled over?
Sgt: No not yet, but.....
Wave: Call IHOP and tell them to send Waffle batter to the Boat House & the skating rink, I'M ON VACATION! <click>
Sgt: Wave...? Wave you there......?

Now change that maple syrup scent to the smell of Almonds and we'd really have an issue.

By the way, Vegas is really nice right now.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top