Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 5/10/2004 4:36:23 PM EST
What do ya guys think get together like thursday evening for a meet and greet before the shoot? if anyone is going to be in town . I think North Slope in ER should be OK , close to birchwood etc. or whereever if anyone has ideas ? Mike can you PM me about that "thing "
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 5:52:22 PM EST
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 6:31:20 PM EST
[Last Edit: 5/12/2004 12:52:11 PM EST by AK_Mike]
Funny you should mention this. I had planned to make it down to Anchortown on the 13th, and depart the 17th. Since some of the hoopla seems to have been lost, I was thinking on coming down on the 14th instead, and leaving on the 16th, depending on weather GSXRJason can make it with his toys.
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 9:00:20 PM EST
saturday morning before the shoot breakfast or friday evening meet and greet , depending on if anymore than the 3 of us that like to reply to each others posts say something. Shadowblade I understand the baby thing , I wish mine was that easy to handle now , makes things much more dramatic when they are female and learn what money is and clothes
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 10:01:39 PM EST
My wife works evenings so I am here with the 3 boys. So Saturday morning for food would work for me.
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 10:06:57 PM EST
ok I vote saturday morning , so does TBuck , anyone else ? I think some place ER way would be best of muldoon , one of those pancake houses maybe
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 10:32:44 PM EST
Do we have a count of how many people going yet? Somewhere in ER would perfect. Damn this is getting close, I better get my shit together.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 12:58:02 PM EST
Saturday morning works better for me. I just changed my plans and will drive down on Friday and may leave Sunday depending. I'll probably be pretty whipped Friday night and need rest for the next day. I abhor waking up before the crack of noon while on vacation, but in this case I'll make the exception.
Top Top