Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/2/2010 11:38:45 PM EDT
Hello, could someone help me?

Do i need somekind of permit to get shotgun from Germany to Finland?
In Finland i can get licence to buy that gun and import license.

Link Posted: 9/6/2010 12:07:24 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 11:35:26 PM EDT
[#2]
You would need what the Germans call a "Verbringungserlaubnis" (authorisation for transport of a firearm) to the German border. It is issued by the gun contol office (Waffenbehoerde) in the district where you are going to buy the shotgun.

Hope this helps!
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 6:25:28 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 12:26:47 AM EDT
[#4]
Reading "get a shotgun from Germany to Finnland" I was guessing he would actually take it there by himself. I don't know how good his english is, but by just reading what he wrote I would assume that he wants to do the transport of the firearm in person, rather than having it shipped. Shipping it would be much easier though, since he only have to produce his papers at the Finnish customs office when the shipment gets there. ;)

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top