Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 9/2/2010 10:38:45 PM EST
Hello, could someone help me?

Do i need somekind of permit to get shotgun from Germany to Finland?
In Finland i can get licence to buy that gun and import license.

Link Posted: 9/5/2010 11:07:24 PM EST
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 10:35:26 PM EST
You would need what the Germans call a "Verbringungserlaubnis" (authorisation for transport of a firearm) to the German border. It is issued by the gun contol office (Waffenbehoerde) in the district where you are going to buy the shotgun.

Hope this helps!
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 5:25:28 AM EST
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 11:26:47 PM EST
Reading "get a shotgun from Germany to Finnland" I was guessing he would actually take it there by himself. I don't know how good his english is, but by just reading what he wrote I would assume that he wants to do the transport of the firearm in person, rather than having it shipped. Shipping it would be much easier though, since he only have to produce his papers at the Finnish customs office when the shipment gets there. ;)

Top Top