Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
1/22/2020 12:12:56 PM
Posted: 9/16/2009 3:40:18 AM EST
Congressman Hank Johnson (GA-4, Democrat) continues the race baiting of Congressman Joe Wilson's remarks during the President's address last week. Apparently "you lie" means Joe Wilson is a racist and people will be riding around in Klan gear now...

"He did not help the cause of diversity and tolerance with his remarks –– if I were a betting man I would say it instigated more racist sentiment," Johnson said Tuesday. "And so I guess we'll probably have folks putting on white hoods and white uniforms again and riding through the countryside intimidating people. ... That's the logical conclusion if this kind of attitude is not rebuked, and Congressman Wilson represents it. He's the face of it."

I sent him an email regarding his stupidity but I won't get a reply, I'm outside of his district. People like this are an embarassment to the State of Georgia, ala Cynthia McKinney.

Here's Rep. Johnson's email page, feel free to drop a line.

Link Posted: 9/16/2009 4:25:55 AM EST
Shut up, racist

I'm personally tired of being called a racist for shit I had nothing to do with, and am going to embrace the inner racist that they say dwells within me.

I think I owe it to them to live up to what they say all white people are anyway.

I'm going to start today by only eating white bread from now on, no more of that terrible multicultural wheat bread.

Link Posted: 9/16/2009 5:08:47 AM EST
It's straight from the playbook: When you have nothing really to say, accuse racism.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 7:09:13 AM EST
Jimmy Carter said basically the same thing. He thinks that since Obamalamadingdong is a black man that he does not get the respect he deserves as President.
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 8:08:49 AM EST

Originally Posted By Horseman:
It's straight from the playbook: When you have nothing really to say, accuse racism.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile

Yup that's the party line now, being a Marxist has nothing to do with it according to the Dem's.
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 10:35:57 AM EST
I'm out of his district so they would not accept my email, proberbly just as well with what I typed in
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 1:56:30 PM EST
Originally Posted By taterhed:
I'm out of his district so they would not accept my email, proberbly just as well with what I typed in

For those that want to e-mail him, just use Redan High School's address and it will go through.

Link Posted: 9/16/2009 3:22:37 PM EST
Jimmy Carter is spouting the same nonsense about the outburst being rascist
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 4:44:45 PM EST
Obamalamadingdong not getting the respect he deserves??? Quite the opposite! It has become politically and socially incorrect in this Country to question the actions, purpose, or ethics of a black man. Watch a nightly news cast in Atlanta; when reporting violent crimes: robberies, assaults, shootings, they do not even disclose the race of the suspect; they report the clothes, the car but not the one thing we cannot change about ourselves.

Had these same decisions on Capitol Hill been made by a white president the questions and criticism would have been much more pointed and critical. The blacks I know who are above using race as an excuse for a free ride are split. Half are mad as hell that our first black president continues promoting those things that have hurt blacks more than anything else in history, mindless social programs, and he will leave office accomplishing absolutely nothing which will set the possibility of another black president back decades. The other half are laughing their assess off that with the clear trail of deceit from the question about the birth certificate to the associations with ACORN and radical racial preacher who supports racial separatism that we still feel so guilty about slavery, something that none of us had anything to do with, that we will give the keys to the Country to obama and then not hold him accountable!

Until the bar of social, moral, and ethical expectations is equal among all races in this country the divide between us will continue to grow.
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 5:50:42 PM EST
I don't know when, but at some point, when white people don't have so much to loose it will be made clear to those type of people that calling a white person a racist for no reason is the same as calling a black person the N word.
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 6:42:28 PM EST
The whole point of bringing up race, or calling people a raciest is to change the subject.

To be a raciest, you must believe that you are genetically superior. Hating a group of people for their skin color does not make you a raciest, just an ass.

Call me a raciest. Whatever. I laugh. I've been called raciest by a black guy several years ago when I was in the Navy just before I left for the Army. It was made into a big deal by the command. This guy was talking about me being a skin-head and how I always gave him dirty looks. The truth, he was a dirtbag. The next family day I brought my daughter who is Mullato... he looked like a douche and a dirtbag.
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 7:58:26 PM EST
[Last Edit: 9/16/2009 7:59:46 PM EST by GA_Gunner]
Isn't presbo biracial? So which part of him are they being racist against? The white part of the black part? Me I am bigot against bed wetting libs.
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 8:00:46 PM EST
Originally Posted By UH60DRIVER:
The whole point of bringing up race, or calling people a raciest is to change the subject.

To be a raciest, you must believe that you are genetically superior. Hating a group of people for their skin color does not make you a raciest, just an ass.

Call me a raciest. Whatever. I laugh. I've been called raciest by a black guy several years ago when I was in the Navy just before I left for the Army. It was made into a big deal by the command. This guy was talking about me being a skin-head and how I always gave him dirty looks. The truth, he was a dirtbag. The next family day I brought my daughter who is Mullato... he looked like a douche and a dirtbag.

I've been through similar situations. Until I present my son, a handsome green eyed mutant (he's 7 and stands up to his momma's shoulders), with light mocha tanned skin. He's my lil half-n-half an I plan on him being the first Georgixican linebacker in Athens or pianist (he loves music). I get called a racist and I just smile now. My name doesn't help matters and I thank my parents for it everyday. Not as bad as being named "Sue" but I've lived with ridicule all my life and now that I'm politically active I'm a racist for it.

The racist card gets drudged out by those who feel guilty over some slight by their ancestors or parents. I never felt such guilt but I am beginning to feel resentment towards the people that bring it out. It makes me question what my friends think when we talk about anything other than family.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 3:50:30 PM EST
I suppose Johnson and Carter would find no racial problems with Kanye's actions at the MTV Awards? Funny how NO ONE has mentioned the R word in relation to this action.
Top Top