Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 6/23/2003 5:59:36 AM EDT
Proposed day trip to the Texas Ranger Museum and Hall of Fame in Waco Texas.

Per the website:

Directions—The Hall of Fame and Museum complex is located adjacent to Interstate 35 in Waco, Texas (midway between Dallas/Fort Worth and Austin). Take I-35 Exit 335-B and follow the signs.

Hours—Monday thru Sunday; Opens 9 am; Last Guest Admitted at 4:30 pm and closes 5 pm. Closed on Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Days.

Admission Fees—Adults: $5.00 and Children (6-12); $2.50 with School and Group Discounts available (call 254/750-8631 for information on school and group discounts or questions).

My dad took me when I was a child. Lots of old weapons, holsters, and other memorabilia to ogle. Rangers Hall of Fame.

Oh, by the way, I am talking about the original Rangers' organization in the state of Texas.
Link Posted: 6/23/2003 8:34:15 AM EDT

Will definitely go one of these days.
Link Posted: 6/23/2003 9:12:52 AM EDT
I went while i was in TX. its pretty cool. lots of guns, including several taken from Bonnie and Clyde. I recomend it. Heck, i would go again if i was still in Texas.

Ben, The Emu
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 11:04:41 AM EDT
It's definitely worth the trip. I hit it with a buddy when we were on a roda trip down to New York Clothiers there in Waco.

They've got a ton of very cool customized weapons, like a couple of matched pairs of heavily engraved 1911s, a really nice Thompson gun in a wood case with a load of mags, and the Colt Monitor that Ranger Hamer used to waste Bonnie and Clyde.
Top Top