Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/14/2003 5:26:29 PM EDT
Yup...thats me!!! My wife got me a PS2 for my b-day and I have been stuck in SOCOM since Nov.16th!!!
I was just wondering how many other video game handicapped people out there we have?
I as well, have been playing Unreal Tournament since it came out!
If any of you play UT post!!!!!! i'll give youi some server addresses to meet me in!!!

Other than those two I play a bunch of other games, but time really has made me particular.
I just get online, check posts, then e-mail, then go into UT if I dont go play SOCOM. God i wish I had Broadband and could play SOCOM online!!! Oh well...I should probably spend the money on ammo anyway!!
Just seeing if I can recruit some frag boyeeeezz(and ghoolz)!!!Bwahahahaha!!!!

Marshall
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 7:03:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Yer a sick, sick man my friend - Ghost Recon is where it's at for gaming, just ask Shi-Huang-Di! he
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 7:12:20 PM EDT
[#2]
-
Link Posted: 12/15/2003 3:26:01 AM EDT
[#3]
Blah blah blah.....never in a chance in hell will you see me buy a PC. I like my computers WORKING...duh!! Anyway, this was a call to those who play UT really, not a goddamn Mac bashing PC's thread dammit!
I'de like to frag some of you in UT is all I'm askin!!!
Dork-o-ramas!!! Bwahahahahah!!!
Link Posted: 12/15/2003 4:43:32 AM EDT
[#4]
-
Link Posted: 12/15/2003 4:59:52 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 12/15/2003 5:43:06 AM EDT
[#6]
-
Link Posted: 12/15/2003 2:23:48 PM EDT
[#7]
HAHAHAHAHHA!!!
Don't get all testy hellion, I am very adamant about my Macs!!!! I refuse to give ole Bill any of my hard earned cash!!!!
I am playing the good ole UT! Not 2003. That one is WAAAYYY tooo slow. I freakin ROCK at it, but its no challenge.
Give me another post to find you the servers I frequent. i am sure you will be busy trying to get all the map packs and such installed. i have been trying to get the server admin of the sniper server I really like to post his maps and mods on his FTP server, but that has yet to happen!
Its a great server, but for me bein on dial up it took FOREVER to get all the maps cached! He kept changing all the maps. Now i think I have almost all of them.
Full auto sniper arena! its really fast and fun. Camp-o-rama!!!
I'll go lookin for the address right now!!

Jeff,
I just finished the first Congo campaign and am in the jungle now rescuing the POWs. Man that first map I wasnt able to get away with anything!!! I just gave up, grabbed the first M60 I could find and ran through all the terrorists!!! Hee hee, finished the level really fast too!!! So much for subtlety!!!HAHAHAH!
Are you on Broadband playing it? Or just the solo?
Marshall
Link Posted: 12/15/2003 2:40:08 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Yer a sick, sick man my friend - Ghost Recon is where it's at for gaming, just ask Shi-Huang-Di! host
OH YEAH…Beta_Mo and Metalman I am out this Friday…lets hit the range!  

I am also from Minnesota and the Missouri winters are kind of wimpy, so bring on the snow.  After two mags the rifle will keep your hands warm!
Link Posted: 12/15/2003 2:41:33 PM EDT
[#9]
-
Link Posted: 12/15/2003 3:41:26 PM EDT
[#10]
Dammit he added a bunch more maps!!!! Dammit!!! I hope he gets me that FTP address!!!

As far as the old UT is concerned, you'll have to patch to the new version (4.38 or something for the PC I believe, but I am usually wrong) Get all the bonus packs, Then goto this server and download(cache) all his maps:

If you ping up the deathmatches i think this falls in the team deathmatch area. Youll find the exact name as:

The House of Hallowseve [Campers Welcome]

If you want the address to 'Open Location' to directly, its:

64.37.104.89:7777

The maps are big and some are the old huge bathrooms and bedrooms, but there are a few cities in there that are truly brutal. Very hard to find the other snipers in the large maps. Shadows work real well.

Oh...you might as well look up and download the 'Nights Edge'  MOD. its pretty big and a lot of the maps on his server are from it.  

Oh and Hellion, i am not a timkerer! I like my computer to work with as little attention to it as possible. thats a big reason for me to NEVER own a PC of any type. I want to turn it on and go. I have too many other passions to delve into something I cannot make money off of. I need it as a tool, not liike that hot rod thats always bein fiddled with.
Link Posted: 12/15/2003 5:11:35 PM EDT
[#11]
-
Link Posted: 12/15/2003 5:36:38 PM EDT
[#12]
i hope i never get it....fuckin shit gives you a rash
Link Posted: 12/15/2003 6:28:08 PM EDT
[#13]
-
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 4:01:45 AM EDT
[#14]
This thread never WAS about guns dude! And don't go around tellin people to lock threads just at your whim.
This was started to find out how many gamers of MY TYPE there were out there! Nothing more!

As far as the whole computer thing goes, I'm with my buddy. He's an IT guru/programmer whos bread and butter is PC's but prefers to buy Macs because they WORK.
He says "Computers should be like cars, almost anyone can get in a car and operate it intuitively."
Computers are not that. They are driven (Both Mac and PC) by capitalist planned obsolecence, making them an endless changing dialog to the user. Problematic.
Anyway this whole diatribe is just like Coke and Pepsi, Camel or marlboro, 45ACP or 9MM. Its bullshit, so freakin lets stop!
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 5:27:47 AM EDT
[#15]
I am sorry I hijacked your thread.
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 7:38:27 AM EDT
[#16]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top