Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/28/2003 3:32:35 PM EDT
Me being a plain old former 11B,I've only met a few GENUINE SOCOM types,they all seem to have a common hatred for pouches with velcro closures.Any of yuos got a source for a chest pouch w/o the dreaded noisy crap?...Figured I'd try here before going national on the main board.
Link Posted: 10/28/2003 3:44:58 PM EDT
[#1]
I've got a Blackhawk Enhanced Soldier LBV and the pouches DO have Velcro.  My USGI surplus web gear utilizes canteen pouches and mag pouches with the plastic button type closures or buttons.  Go figure, the high-dollar setup is covered in velcro.  

Bernie's over in Lilburn has some nice surplus stuff.  There is also a military surplus store in Duluth.  Brigade Quartermaster has a store up around Kennesaw (sp?).

What specifically are you wanting?
Link Posted: 10/28/2003 4:00:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Hound,I'm up to my navel in mil-surp stuff,and you cant find the cheap CHI-COM AK pouches anymore.SOMEBODY makes the stuff...It's out there,I know it's out there...
Link Posted: 10/28/2003 4:11:12 PM EDT
[#3]
These guys are not in your state but they make the best gear that I have ever used and can make pouchs any way you want them.
www.soegear.moonfruit.com/
NoKarma
Link Posted: 10/28/2003 6:52:24 PM EDT
[#4]
I can understand the desire to have no velcro on utility type pouches, but why not on the mag pouches? If you have to change mags, chances are you have probably lost the element of surprise.
Link Posted: 10/28/2003 7:45:45 PM EDT
[#5]
joker581,good point...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top