Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/24/2007 2:36:19 PM EDT
I have a "presence" at the GAT Factory Shoot (Feb 23 and 24) and met a number of ar15'ers today.  It was fun to meet so many great folks!

The crowd was pretty busy from 10-3, but then the weather likely kept some away.  I suspect that the weather Sunday will also keep some away, making the raffles/drawings a much better "bet" :)

The store also has some decent gun specials for the event, plus it is free shooting from many of the factory reps.  

I hope to see some more good ara5'ers Sunday as well.  Please stop and say "hello" to this olde pharte from Minnesota!

Link Posted: 2/26/2007 4:09:14 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 12:24:46 PM EDT
[#2]
I spent about 2 hours at the factory shoot on Saturday, and had a great time.

Kudos to all of the vendors, I only wish my budget allowed me to reward you for your hospitality.
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 8:16:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Went up there Sun. hoping it would be less crowded. Was still a ton of people though. Got to handle some cools stuff though.

S&W had a smith there doing revolver trigger jobs for a $25 donation to the ISRA. Ran home & came back with my 686
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top