Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 12/2/2007 12:51:47 AM EDT
GUNVAULT MULTI-DELUXE

Do you own one?
Are they worth the $$$?
Any issues?

I need to get something to keep my friend Gaston in but I don't want to have to deal with a trigger lock.

Thanks!
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 1:50:48 AM EDT
I have that exact model. Mine is great. Almost a year and haven't had to replace batteries yet.

Make sure you practice the combo religiously. it is easy to forget or screw up.
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 4:42:27 AM EDT
i have the std multi- bought it in 1999 (still same batteries too). I have it bolted to a closet shelf.
My kids are grown now but i still keep the bedroom defense pistol in it.
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 6:18:47 AM EDT

Worth every penny, but I recommend the model that can add the power adapter. Mine ate batteries until I modded mine to accept wall power.
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 11:12:24 AM EDT
I do after this morning!!

I have had my eye on these for a while.
Finally pulled the trigger (so to say) today.
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 11:24:58 AM EDT
I have the smaller version bolted bown vertically behind my truck with the combo pab

facing forward. I keep 2 handguns in it and use it to store my carry gun when I'm

going in somewhere I can't legally carry. I can get into it in a second or so.
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 12:25:29 PM EDT
Thanks guys!!

Just bought the multi deluxe model.

Link Posted: 12/3/2007 3:55:13 AM EDT
I got the Handgun Box by R&D Enterprises. It doesn't have an electronic lock, just a mechanical lock by Simplex. Personally I don't like the idea of using an electronic lock with batteries to hold a self defense tool that I could need at a moments notice.

Unfortunately they are no longer making these but you can still find them at Safe stores. The company claims to be coming out with a substitute.
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 4:39:28 AM EDT
I have that GV model in my beside table. My shelf has a CZP01/TLR1 loaded & chambered, an extra mag & a flashlight. My wifes shelf has a G19/GlockTac Light, loaded & chambered an extra mag & another flashlight.

It's great!
Top Top