Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/28/2007 3:44:53 PM EDT
I was born and raised in WV. clarksburg, wv is my hometown. Tonites college game is a big deal around here. Everyone is for the BULLS, obviously im not. lol.

Go Team Go!!!
Link Posted: 9/28/2007 4:58:17 PM EDT
[#1]
I am a WVU grad, my older daughter is a USF grad.

So far she is winning.  

But I think WVU will make it.  Very tough game!
Link Posted: 9/28/2007 5:01:15 PM EDT
[#2]
West Virginia is your hometown?  
Link Posted: 9/28/2007 5:09:09 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
West Virginia is your hometown?  

Well the state is, Clarksburg is the town though.
Link Posted: 9/28/2007 5:54:10 PM EDT
[#4]
I lived in Enterprise for a while.
Link Posted: 9/28/2007 6:24:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/28/2007 6:33:53 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
My parents are from Weston.

oh no shit....my father is from Weston...my Uncle was the principal at Buchanon-Upshur High School for a long, long time....

our family graveyard is out at Jackson's Mill....I have family in Jane Lew....Bridgeport...Shinnston....

My grandmother taught at Weston High School for a long, long, long time...

I would bet money if your parents are from Weston...they know who my grandmother was....in fact, she may have taught them.....
Link Posted: 9/29/2007 4:12:09 AM EDT
[#7]
Nice. Im actually from the small town of West Milford. near Lost Creek. Its south of Clarksburg and north of Weston. It was lil a hole in the wall town. lol. Went to school at South Harrison.
Link Posted: 9/30/2007 3:29:16 PM EDT
[#8]
Wow, I live in elkins and I go to those places all the time!!  amazing how small of a world it is ain't it.  
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 9:56:36 AM EDT
[#9]
I went to WVU in 1998-99, for some unknown reason joined a frat, and had to drop out after 3 semesters. Some good times though, and at least I had about 30 credits I was able to transfer later and put towards my Bachelor's degree that I eventually earned.
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 3:42:03 PM EDT
[#10]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top