Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/19/2017 7:27:10 PM
Posted: 4/3/2006 8:01:17 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/3/2006 8:01:42 PM EDT by Hartmann]
No one else posted this so I guess I have to...I was born & raised in FL, now live in OR but still loyal to my alma mater.

GO GATORS!

National Champs!
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 11:47:59 PM EDT
woooooooohooooooo. tonight was fun
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 12:51:13 AM EDT
I have a friend that attended FSU and she claims the phrase "goddamnfuckinggators" is one word.

but I digress....
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 4:25:44 AM EDT

Originally Posted By osprey21:
I have a friend that attended FSU and she claims the phrase "goddamnfuckinggators" is one word.

but I digress....

I am also a big FSU fan, but you have got to give the devil his due. This was a great accomplishment for this team and for the school.

Congratulations Gators !!!!!!!

Link Posted: 4/4/2006 8:56:59 AM EDT
bah humbug GO U of M ! ! !

sorry someone had to do it
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 1:14:13 PM EDT
Man it's so funny out here in Oregon...everyone here thinks the Oregon/Oregon State rivalry is big. They have NO idea what the Florida/FSU or FSU/Miami or the traditional UF/UM rivalries are like.

Or for that matter, the Florida/Georgia, Florida/Tennessee rivalries....heck just about everyone in the NCAA claims Florida as a rival.
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 5:45:31 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Hartmann:
Man it's so funny out here in Oregon...everyone here thinks the Oregon/Oregon State rivalry is big. They have NO idea what the Florida/FSU or FSU/Miami or the traditional UF/UM rivalries are like.

Or for that matter, the Florida/Georgia, Florida/Tennessee rivalries....heck just about everyone in the NCAA claims Florida as a rival.

were just that good
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 8:37:48 PM EDT
THE SWAMP'S A ROCKING, CAUSE THERE AIN'T NO STOPPING. GATOR'S ARE NOW NCAA CHAMPIONS. HELL YEAH!
Top Top