Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/3/2006 8:01:17 PM EDT
No one else posted this so I guess I have to...I was born & raised in FL, now live in OR but still loyal to my alma mater.

GO GATORS!

National Champs!
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 11:47:59 PM EDT
[#1]
woooooooohooooooo.  tonight was fun
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 12:51:13 AM EDT
[#2]
I have a friend that attended FSU and she claims the phrase "goddamnfuckinggators" is one word.

but I digress....  
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 4:25:44 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I have a friend that attended FSU and she claims the phrase "goddamnfuckinggators" is one word.

but I digress....  

I am also a big FSU fan, but you have got to give the devil his due. This was a great accomplishment for this team and for the school.

Congratulations Gators !!!!!!!

Link Posted: 4/4/2006 8:56:59 AM EDT
[#4]
bah humbug GO U of M ! ! !

sorry someone had to do it
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 1:14:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Man it's so funny out here in Oregon...everyone here thinks the Oregon/Oregon State rivalry is big.  They have NO idea what the Florida/FSU or FSU/Miami or the traditional UF/UM rivalries are like.  

Or for that matter, the Florida/Georgia, Florida/Tennessee rivalries....heck just about everyone in the NCAA claims Florida as a rival.  
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 5:45:31 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Man it's so funny out here in Oregon...everyone here thinks the Oregon/Oregon State rivalry is big.  They have NO idea what the Florida/FSU or FSU/Miami or the traditional UF/UM rivalries are like.  

Or for that matter, the Florida/Georgia, Florida/Tennessee rivalries....heck just about everyone in the NCAA claims Florida as a rival.  

were just that good
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 8:37:48 PM EDT
[#7]
THE SWAMP'S A ROCKING, CAUSE THERE AIN'T NO STOPPING. GATOR'S ARE NOW NCAA CHAMPIONS. HELL YEAH!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top