Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/29/2009 5:22:47 AM EDT
Looking for a used G26.  

Don't have to be pretty and don't need the box or any accessories.  N. KY gunshops never seem to have them new or used.  Prefer FTF from forum member.

Thanks
Link Posted: 10/29/2009 7:11:28 AM EDT
[#1]
I picked up a used G26 from Shooter's Supply in NKY a few months ago. They had another used one in there about 2 weeks ago. They show up but you pretty much need to run the gun shop circuit at least weekly, and even then it takes a little lucky timing.

BTW, you should probably post this in the KY WTB thread. This'll probably get locked.
Link Posted: 10/29/2009 10:34:58 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks - I've moved it to the other location.

Mods - please delete this thread.

Link Posted: 10/30/2009 6:14:04 PM EDT
[#3]
I've been looking for one as well, dang hard to find!.
Link Posted: 10/31/2009 2:32:20 AM EDT
[#4]
As of yesterday, Quick Cash on Turfway Road in Florence had a used G26 for $425.
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 6:32:20 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
As of yesterday, Quick Cash on Turfway Road in Florence had a used G26 for $425.

Not anymore - I bought it!  Thank God I checked this forum before heading to work Saturday.

Thanks for the heads-up Hero.  I've been looking for a clean G26 for over a year now and this one is pristine.  Now I just need to find a nice IWB holster...

Link Posted: 11/2/2009 6:44:16 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not anymore - I bought it!  Thank God I checked this forum before heading to work Saturday.

Thanks for the heads-up Hero.  I've been looking for a clean G26 for over a year now and this one is pristine.  Now I just need to find a nice IWB holster...

You're welcome and congrats to you! I thought that one looked pretty good. My dad has been considering a G26 and he was in there with me when I saw it. I tried to get him to go ahead and pull the trigger on it but he wasn't ready yet. I'm glad it went to a fellow arfcommer.

I've carried a G17, G19 and G26 in Comp-tac MTACs and CTACs. I can't give a higher recommendation on any holster. The MTAC is more comfortable, but as I discovered in TDI's Advanced Concealed Carry class, the CTAC provides me with a better draw and reholster. I started with the CTAC, went to an MTAC for comfort, but after that class I have switched back to the CTAC. If I'm not ankle carrying (work) I'm carrying a G19 in a CTAC.
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 10:57:46 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You're welcome and congrats to you! I thought that one looked pretty good. My dad has been considering a G26 and he was in there with me when I saw it. I tried to get him to go ahead and pull the trigger on it but he wasn't ready yet. I'm glad it went to a fellow arfcommer.

I've carried a G17, G19 and G26 in Comp-tac MTACs and CTACs. I can't give a higher recommendation on any holster. The MTAC is more comfortable, but as I discovered in TDI's Advanced Concealed Carry class, the CTAC provides me with a better draw and reholster. I started with the CTAC, went to an MTAC for comfort, but after that class I have switched back to the CTAC. If I'm not ankle carrying (work) I'm carrying a G19 in a CTAC.

I took a long hard look at the Taurus 709 Slim 9mm they had but went with the 26 instead.  I've had a heck of a time finding a clean used 26 and that one was cherry.  They usually don't sit in the display case long!

I've never tried Comp-Tac's products yet, I've only had Blade Tech, Desantis and High Noon products.  I just might give the C-tac a try as it looks like a pretty flexible holster.

Thanks again.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top