Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/16/2008 5:15:53 PM EDT
The following is the funniest range story in over 20+ years for me.

So 24 shooters are in elbow deep pits firing at 25M zero targets.
Shooter at position #8 keeps bitching about the heat, lack of shade, hot breeze, etc.
Shooter #7 states, "Hey, you need to learn how to keep your mouth shut, it could be dangerous.  Sergeant (my name) doesn't play. He also can't stand whining. You better keep your mouth shut before you get hurt".
Shooter #8 laughs and keeps complaining.
After an hour or so, they start shooting to qualify.
Now the major league bitching occurs from shooter #8. Everything from; "my red dot is being washed out to my magazines won't drop free. Firing in these conditions is really taxing."  
Fed up, shooter #7 angles his ejection port and pops one off. The brass hits #8's helmet. #8 turns his head and starts bitching again.
Shooter #7 pops another one off and the brass lands in #8 mouth as he is complaining.

Shooter #7 looks at #8 and says, "I TOLD YOU SO.".

V
OUT

Link Posted: 7/16/2008 5:37:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/16/2008 5:58:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/16/2008 6:21:04 PM EDT
[#3]
That's too funny dude!  And I thought hot .50 brass on my neck was hell.
Link Posted: 7/17/2008 12:52:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Thats pretty good, I could get my PTR to do that sometimes

When I was pretty young I was shooting a IPSC match and came through a door and popped a round off. Bounced right off the jamb and down the back of my shirt.

Apparently the dance I did was pretty entertaining. Got complimented for my trigger discipline and my dance moves.
Link Posted: 7/17/2008 5:00:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Too bad he did not have an M249.  The brass out of that weapon is almost as dangerous as the muzzle...

Lem
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 6:01:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Before the pas port was done on my Mini, I could drop brass 6 or 7 stalls down with some serious velocity.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 12:25:43 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
The following is the funniest range story in over 20+ years for me.

So 24 shooters are in elbow deep pits firing at 25M zero targets.
Shooter at position #8 keeps bitching about the heat, lack of shade, hot breeze, etc.
Shooter #7 states, "Hey, you need to learn how to keep your mouth shut, it could be dangerous.  Sergeant (my name) doesn't play. He also can't stand whining. You better keep your mouth shut before you get hurt".
Shooter #8 laughs and keeps complaining.
After an hour or so, they start shooting to qualify.
Now the major league bitching occurs from shooter #8. Everything from; "my red dot is being washed out to my magazines won't drop free. Firing in these conditions is really taxing."  
Fed up, shooter #7 angles his ejection port and pops one off. The brass hits #8's helmet. #8 turns his head and starts bitching again.
Shooter #7 pops another one off and the brass lands in #8 mouth as he is complaining.

Shooter #7 looks at #8 and says, "I TOLD YOU SO.".

V
OUT

So did shooter #8 whine about that too, or did he learn his lesson?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top