Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/16/2006 3:06:56 AM EDT
These ass holes are at it again, here in Texas!

Thank God for lEDs
(Improvised Explosive Devices)
God Himself Has Now Become America's Terrorist*
Killing Americans in Strange Lands for "Brokeback Mountain Fag Sins.
WBC to picket funeral of Army Pfc. Amy Duerksen - at 10
a.m., Friday, March 17, at Temple Bible Church, 3205
Oakview Dr., Temple, Texas. Killed by IED - like the IED
America bombed WBC with in a terroristic effort to silence
our anti-gay Gospel preaching by violence.

www.godhatesfags.com/main/index.html

These folks step over the line.  This pisses me off so bad I can't type what I am thinking....

Link Posted: 3/16/2006 3:21:58 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 6:33:56 AM EDT
[#2]
these guys are first class asshats
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 7:03:41 AM EDT
[#3]
free speech != freedom from consequence

"Thank God for IEDs!!"
\
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 7:35:18 AM EDT
[#4]
The head guy for these clowns is a lawyer and so are his sons.  They love to take legal action against those who attempt to stop them.  Be careful, safe and be legal.  Some people need a beatdown, but getting yourself thrown in jail for these retards just gives them fuel for their assclownery.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 7:36:56 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

"Thank God for IEDs!!"
\

huh?

Nice first post though.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 10:41:12 AM EDT
[#6]
Too bad there isn't a way we could "persuade" this hate group to make this their last visit to our great state!

It takes a pretty worthless "person" (and I use that term only because I can't think of anything else offhand) to protest at someone's funeral!

I wish I could make the trip to stand with/support the Patriot Guard Riders...but I would probably end up in trouble before it was all said and done.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 6:52:45 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Too bad there isn't a way we could "persuade" this hate group to make this their last visit to our great state!

It takes a pretty worthless "person" (and I use that term only because I can't think of anything else offhand) to protest at someone's funeral!

I wish I could make the trip to stand with/support the Patriot Guard Riders...but I would probably end up in trouble before it was all said and done.

I agree and crap like this makes people want to make sure this is the last visit they are "able" to make to Texas
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 7:28:23 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
This pisses me off so bad I can't type what I am thinking....

ditto that, this is sickening.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 10:37:32 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
These ass holes are at it again, here in Texas!

Thank God for lEDs
(Improvised Explosive Devices)
God Himself Has Now Become America's Terrorist*
Killing Americans in Strange Lands for "Brokeback Mountain Fag Sins.
WBC to picket funeral of Army Pfc. Amy Duerksen - at 10
a.m., Friday, March 17, at Temple Bible Church, 3205
Oakview Dr., Temple, Texas. Killed by IED - like the IED
America bombed WBC with in a terroristic effort to silence
our anti-gay Gospel preaching by violence

www.godhatesfags.com/main/index.html

These folks step over the line.  This pisses me off so bad I can't type what I am thinking....

So are they trying to claim their church was hit by an IED?
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 10:50:36 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

I agree and crap like this makes people want to make sure this is the last visit they are "able" to make to Texas

Hell yeah,  Ski masks, spike strips on the street, or even better Dress up like the Towel-o-ban and scare the crap out of them.

Link Posted: 3/17/2006 11:03:35 AM EDT
[#11]
Remember, they've pulled off of protests they'd announced in advance before (like with the WV miners).  Just need to ask yourself: "Why were they No-Show Jones for this funeral, but not this one?"

I think you'll get your answer soon enough.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 11:55:35 AM EDT
[#12]
whoa these guys are out there! What abunch of dip shiats. I wonder how many people are in thier little hate group.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 12:26:47 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
whoa these guys are out there! What abunch of dip shiats. I wonder how many people are in thier little hate group.

Just the one (large, extended) family.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 1:04:24 PM EDT
[#14]
well, the Temple paper reported this morning that there were only 6 protesters.....and 120+ Patriot Guard Riders who showed up to support the late PFC Duerksen and her family. I think we know whose side Texas is on.

story 1

story 2
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 1:42:58 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 6:19:46 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

"Thank God for IEDs!!"
\

huh?

Nice first post though.

"!=" is means "does not equal" in C++.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 7:31:00 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Just the one (large, extended) family.

Link Posted: 3/19/2006 2:00:07 AM EDT
[#18]
Where is the 80 year old blind guy driving to the farmers market when you need him?

ASSHATS +1000
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top