Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/11/2005 2:32:55 AM EDT
I had a blast at the SFP show! I didnt find any great deals, The ammo guy didnt show up, and my 3 hour dirve each way kind of sucked. The real fun was getting to meet and talk with some of  our local AR15.com members. You guys are rock. I've learned a lot the past year or so reading all of your posts, and getting to meet some of you is awesome. Reddoggie and I will be at the Waukesha show so I hope to see you guys next week. Thanks for taking the time to B.S. with us. My memory is real bad ( I think it's from too many years of exposure to the smell of burnt gunpowder ) so if I cant put your name with your face next time I run into you, please excuse me. Some of the members we met:

clasky
scson
Throttle-Junkie and (Mrs Throttle-Junkie?)
BigGeorgeC
TravisAasen

I think I left a few of you out, SORRY, but I allready told you about the memory thing.
Later..
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 8:28:09 AM EDT
[#1]
I only deal I found was  some 1911 mags for $7. I was kind of dissappointed there wasn't any ammo to found.

btw I was the quiet guy with Travis.
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 8:49:20 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I only deal I found was  some 1911 mags for $7. I was kind of dissappointed there wasn't any ammo to found.

btw I was the quiet guy with Travis.

Glad to meet you. I forgot to get your board name. The ammo thing was very disappointing. I could use some 5.56 and 5.45. Looks like mail order for the next batch.

Later.
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 6:18:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Yes, the SFP show was as fun as usual and for the record, Lumberjack won the bet for those who have been paying attention.

Damn it, damn it, damn it, I should bought that H&K USP
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 7:39:32 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Yes, the SFP show was as fun as usual and for the record, Lumberjack won the bet for those who have been paying attention.
Damn it, damn it, damn it, I should bought that H&K USP

It's funny, because I get it!!
Link Posted: 12/13/2005 1:44:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Well, I'll be at the Waukesha show this weekend. Lumberjack and I have teamed up for a 2on2 tug-o-war competition. Us two against any other two, or three, or four.... Any takers?

If that don't pan out then I think we'll go into professional wrestling as a tag team. Maybe get official Arfcom sponsorship or something.

Anyway, I digress..... Hope to see some of you guys again this weekend.
Link Posted: 12/13/2005 9:47:05 PM EDT
[#6]
How do you get to the Waukesha show coming from Racine? Take I94 West but other than that?

I was at the SFP show on Friday.
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 4:34:53 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Well, I'll be at the Waukesha show this weekend. Lumberjack and I have teamed up for a 2on2 tug-o-war competition. Us two against any other two, or three, or four.... Any takers?

If that don't pan out then I think we'll go into professional wrestling as a tag team. Maybe get official Arfcom sponsorship or something.

I hope to be at the show, unless we get like 4' of snow! Big George,  I can't figure out why my fishing partner never asks me to go first ice early season ice fishing with him?  As for the pro wrestling thing, I cant. Ever since I got the job with Chippendales I've been swamped with work. Someone's got to take care of the ladies!  

Link Posted: 12/14/2005 10:59:00 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I hope to be at the show, unless we get like 4' of snow! Big George,  I can't figure out why my fishing partner never asks me to go first ice early season ice fishing with him?  As for the pro wrestling thing, I cant. Ever since I got the job with Chippendales I've been swamped with work. Someone's got to take care of the ladies!  

+1 on the ice fishing...
I don't care if you tell me the ice is 6 feet thick I'll still be leery.

As for Chippendales....................... you a funny fooker
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 11:00:39 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
How do you get to the Waukesha show coming from Racine? Take I94 West but other than that?

I was at the SFP show on Friday.

Official Bob and Rocco directions to Waukesha
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top