Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/20/2004 1:23:48 PM EDT
So, if the SHTF after the election do any of you yea--hoots want some company? I take off on a cruise ship on 11-3 and come back the next week.  By then if anything is going to happen in should be in the thick of things I would think.  Anyway, if I can't make it back to WA......?

I wish I weren't leaving the country right then but oh well, it may be fun.  
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 1:30:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Nothing is gonna happen here in South Florida, WE ARE EITHER SHEEPLE, OLD FARTS, OR ILLEGAL ALIENS! I wish someone had to balls to start some shit if SHTF.....
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 1:43:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Company is always welcome! Especially ARFCOM brethren! If the SHTF, another pro-RKBA right winger is always good company.

Miami is chock full of chickenshit immigrants who didn't have the balls to fight for the freedom of their homeland. So they come here to abuse our hard fought freedoms. If those folks refuse to become part of the solution, then they will be treated as part of the problem. Guaran-fucking-teed!

Regardless of what happens after the election, give me a call! I'll IM you my cell #.

HS1
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 4:47:57 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

give me a call! I'll IM you my cell #.

HS1

I will be in touch.  The IM doesn't seem to be working for me tonight.  I'm on the wifes computer and it's a slower than crap dinosaur.

ETA: must slow down and readd what is typed....
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 5:10:05 PM EDT
[#4]
HighStrung1,

I agree with you. I run into people all the time complaining about what’s going on in their country. I say to them, why don’t you get on a plane and do something about it. I mean there is no barrier keeping you from doing it.  Oh no, not me they say. So, they come over on a tourist visa start an export company. They sell to the minister of something or another in their country, who happens to be a family member with a bank account in Miami. They then apply for a change of visa status, from tourist to permanent.   This then causes my property value to double in three years and allow me to move north where I can buy a house outright and have lower taxes Welcome to Miami.  
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 5:55:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Miami? They are doing plenty. They are shipping metric tons of cash stolen from FEMA to thier homelands right now.  Strip cutting here just like [now barren] Hati.
Watch out for that Korean car with the Kerry/Edwards  monkey see monkey do bumper sticker. It was financed with fraudlently gained Insurance money from the last impact. This scam I have wittnessed personally.
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 6:40:23 PM EDT
[#6]
those are the same assholes who scam the insurance companies and then wonder why the prices are getting higher.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 1:29:58 PM EDT
[#7]
Everybody here scrapped the money to take the family to disney on a tourist visa and never went back. You gotta love it, free school for your kids, free medical and an employer willing to abuse you for $4 an hour no benefits. You can buy a SSN and an Alien Resident Card with your smiling pic along with driving an SUV without a drivers license. SHTF will happen just we will be the minority....
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 1:31:43 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
HighStrung1,

I agree with you. I run into people all the time complaining about what’s going on in their country. I say to them, why don’t you get on a plane and do something about it. I mean there is no barrier keeping you from doing it.  Oh no, not me they say. So, they come over on a tourist visa start an export company. They sell to the minister of something or another in their country, who happens to be a family member with a bank account in Miami. They then apply for a change of visa status, from tourist to permanent.   This then causes my property value to double in three years and allow me to move north where I can buy a house outright and have lower taxes Welcome to Miami.  

You met the lucky ones take a ride down 8th street to see the real losers....
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 2:13:38 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
You met the lucky ones take a ride down 8th street to see the real losers....

go down NW 32nd street and 2nd ave, they make calle ocho look like a nice middle class 'hood
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 4:54:17 PM EDT
[#10]
You are right, I forgot abouth those places. Spending to much time in the SW and Doral.

Lets not forget the student visa program. Come study english, register and never go to calss, get a job as waitress with a tight mini skirt, get married to someone with a job.  Then comes that change visa status. Then comes the rest of the family.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 7:48:20 PM EDT
[#11]
yep, If I can get me a job with the border patrol in TX my ass is gone in a heart beat, miami is an OK place because I have my buddies and all. Other than that, I'd hate to have to start over here, especially now how the citys become.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 4:47:34 AM EDT
[#12]
I just turned down the Border Patrol about six months ago. I took the tests and passed everyting. I was working for the USCG and thought I would stay right here. I made a mistake. I should of went with the Border Patrol. Instead I stayed with the Coast Guard. They treated so bad that I had to complain to the staff. They would say, we are watching you, we write everyting down, work faster. you take to long, etc. They even passed me by on awards for jobs well done where everybody got an award. . They would say its an oversight.

When I complained the LT CMDR told me not worry it will be all right, Then they fired me. I filed an EEOC complaint and the told the investigator that key documents were lost and when they find them they will call. The EEOCdoesn't even respond to me, or a FOIA request. My Representative wrote them a letter asking whats going on. Still waiting.

At this stage I need a labor attorney. Anybody know one that will fight? I should of stayed with the Border Patrol. I talked to some of the agents and they all very happy.

Link Posted: 10/25/2004 3:26:09 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:"Miami is chock full of chickenshit immigrants who didn't have the balls to fight for the freedom of their homeland. So they come here to abuse our hard fought freedoms. If those folks refuse to become part of the solution, then they will be treated as part of the problem. Guaran-fucking-teed!"

I have lived in Miami for almost 3 years and HighStrung1, you hit the nail right on the F***ing head!!!!!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top