Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/4/2004 9:29:40 PM EDT
Anyone been down to the school in the kenai ? wonder if they would do a AR15.com group rate if enough of us went ?
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 12:06:15 PM EDT
[#1]
I didn't know it was there until reading this.  I had been debating saving up enough to go down to Thunder Ranch.  After looking at their site I would be interested in going next summer as long as I can get the money together.  I saw that they offer a Buddy System Discount of 25%.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 12:20:11 PM EDT
[#2]
exactly what i was thinking , wonder if we get a group to fill a class if they would give us some bling , hat, or something
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 4:13:41 PM EDT
[#3]
I quess there is no harm in asking them.  I just noticed that they were a site sponsor.  Even without the "bling" I would be interested to see what they would do.  I would probably only be able to pull together enough for one of the 2 day courses though unless someone entered me for the lotto that I don't know about.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 4:36:15 PM EDT
[#4]
2 day class would be a cool cost effectove starter
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 5:47:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Is there a wed site that we can look at?
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 5:51:23 AM EDT
[#6]
The Front Sight Alaska sight URL iswww.frontsight.com/Alaska/

I'll be in AK this summer sometime and I plan on taking a course if I can. The Nevada facility is great. I expect this one is also.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 9:33:25 AM EDT
[#7]
I wonder who the instructors are. Does anybody have any names?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top