Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/29/2012 3:11:31 AM EDT
If you've ever been to the big Wanenmacher gun show here in Tulsa, you know how long the line can be to buy a ticket and get in the door. At times it can be a couple of hours...

There are several places in Tulsa that sell advance tickets at a discounted price...$10 and you get to go right in versus $12 - $15 after waiting in line for who knows how long outside.

I went and bought tickets at Sports World yesterday for myself and a couple of my friends...and then I decided to buy two extra ones. I plan on starting at the end of the line outside and working my way forward and give those two extra tickets to the first WWII, Korean War or Viet Nam veteran that I can find. Those guys aren't getting any younger and it's the least I can do to thank them for their service.

So, I'd like to challenge every local  member here who's going to the show to pick up some extra advance tickets and give them to some veterans waiting to get into show. Any veteran...WWII, Korea, Viet Nam, Desert Storn, Iraq or Afghanistan...it doesn't matter...

Link Posted: 3/29/2012 11:18:16 AM EDT
[#1]
That's an awesome gesture.
McCools/L&L Machinegun (31st&Sheridan) also has tickets for $10.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top