Member Login
Site Notices
10/20/2017 1:01:18 AM
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/7/2005 8:16:00 AM EDT
Venue of Scottsdale
7117 E 3rd Ave, Scottsdale
Sat, 05 Nov, 1845 hrs

Marlboro sends me stuff like this, but I have no interest in going. I'll just mail you the flyer thingie if you want to go - it is for 2 tickets. They only thing is that you must prove you are over 18 by way of a DL or such. Just call and enter the code, and they will mail you the tickets. No cost according to the flyer.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 8:31:05 AM EDT

Originally Posted By richardh247:
Venue of Scottsdale
Sat, 05 Nov, 1845 hrs

Marlboro sends me stuff like this, but I have no interest in going. I'll just mail you the flyer thingie if you want to go - it is for 2 tickets. They only thing is that you must prove you are over 18 by way of a DL or such. Just call and enter the code, and they will mail you the tickets. No cost according to the flyer.

Dude, have you every heard the Peacemakers???? They ROCK!!!! ( well, in a country fashion......)

My favorite band!!!!

Sadly, I cannah go......gotta work!!!
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 8:34:05 AM EDT

Originally Posted By desertmoon:

Originally Posted By richardh247:
Venue of Scottsdale
Sat, 05 Nov, 1845 hrs

Dude, have you every heard the Peacemakers???? They ROCK!!!! ( well, in a country fashion......)

My favorite band!!!!

Sadly, I cannah go......gotta work!!!

Kind of the same here. Going isn't worth the gas, evening off, babysitter fees, etc.

I just thought someone could use them, rather than letting them go to waste. If you know someone, they are all yours.
Top Top