Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 7/19/2013 1:29:48 PM EST
[Last Edit: 7/26/2013 3:11:49 AM EST by JDMnAR]
Factory green plastic case from a Remington 11-87 12ga. Not sure how I ended up with it as I have never owned one, so if you are in the area and want it hit me up. May be more stuff coming as I clean out my shop...
Link Posted: 7/19/2013 8:26:46 PM EST
[Last Edit: 7/19/2013 8:27:06 PM EST by Hebrew_Battle_Rifle]
Originally Posted By JDMnAR:
Factory green plastic case from a Remington 11-87 12ga. Not sure how I ended up with it as I have never owned one, so if you are in the area and want it hit me up. May be more stuff coming as I clean out my shop...
View Quote

What area would that be?
Link Posted: 7/20/2013 2:58:45 AM EST
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Hebrew_Battle_Rifle:

What area would that be?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

What area would that be?

As stated in title, central Arkansas. I travel fairly regularly in the Hot Springs/Little Rock/Conway area.
Link Posted: 7/20/2013 9:51:22 AM EST

As stated in title, central Arkansas. I travel fairly regularly in the Hot Springs/Little Rock/Conway area.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

What area would that be?

Ahh. I missed that. Sorry.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 4:16:49 PM EST
[Last Edit: 7/24/2013 4:20:35 PM EST by Hmann]
I do have an 11-87 that doesn't currently have a case. What do you want for it, and could you post a pic? I know the title says free, but I'm not usually in the habit of getting something for nothing.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 4:47:22 PM EST
Originally Posted By Hmann:
I do have an 11-87 that doesn't currently have a case. What do you want for it, and could you post a pic? I know the title says free, but I'm not usually in the habit of getting something for nothing.
View Quote

Pick it up and it is yours - can meet somewhere in the area. You can always pay it forward and donate something you don't need if you so desire. Looks like this:
Link Posted: 7/26/2013 2:12:06 PM EST
Sounds good. I'm on vacation through next week, but I'll pm you when I get back. In the mean time, if someone else wants to claim it, and you want to off load it, by all means don't wait on me.
Top Top