Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/20/2005 10:23:00 AM EDT
I have a few used .223 cases I'm not going to reuse- about 3K? maybe 2K or so... I'm getting more anal about brass because I'm shooting more High Power and the service rifle rewards finicky prep with more X's.  
So, anybody near or passing through that wants if can have it, free.  It's mostly tumbled and clean- in fact I'm going to go dump a bunch in the tumbler in a few minutes- and ready to reload.  It's mixed headstamp, WW/Rem?/Federal and some LC; mostly in good shape.
I don't really want to mess with shipping unless someone's got something to trade for it.

1911fan
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 10:26:20 AM EDT
[#1]
Where are you?

Link Posted: 8/20/2005 10:39:39 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm near Wenatchee.  Smack in the middle of the state.

1911fan

PS:  I was just coming back to edit my original post to add "IM or email me, I don't plan on checking this post often"  when I saw your rsponse.  So IM or email me, please.

And CavVet, you were first, it's yours if you want it.  

ETA: CavVet passed, we're too far apart and neither one of us is gonig anywhere soon.  
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 10:46:36 AM EDT
[#3]
IBTJ- You've got IM.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top