Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 3/31/2006 10:13:23 PM EDT
Free 6 panel wood door from my hardened closet. Has 4 dead bolts (2 per side) as well as standard door lock. Looks like this one 6 panel door except for the extra dead bolts and the color is close to that one pictured. All locks and keys go with it. Dead bolts are keyed alike but the standard lock is different.

Hinges are on the left. Outside of the door looks very nice but interior has screw holes where I had expanded metal and plywood mounted. Around each dead bolt (outside) is a stainless plate to make more secure and where the dead bolts go into the frame there's L shaped stainless brackets much stronger than original strike plates.

If you want, I'll throw in the 4 X 4's on each side that the door was mounted to. All ready to go.

Door is free to anyone that wants to drive to Port Clinton (northern Ohio) and pick it up. I should have it ready to go next week some time. I have a safe coming tomorrow and no longer need it. I plan to remove it this weekend if nothing comes up.

First person that posts below that they want it will get it. Post first and then IM or email me for any questions if interested. email [email protected]

I'm at work now and will post later the door size. Thanks for looking.

Edit: Door is 32 X 80
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 1:19:55 AM EDT
[#1]
Interested - e-mail me and let me know the size!

Thanks,
-John
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 1:37:03 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Interested - e-mail me and let me know the size!

Thanks,
-John

Door is 32 X 80. I sent an email but got an error when I clicked send so I don't know if it went.

Edit: Door is out and ready to go.
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top