Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/2/2003 7:42:00 AM EDT
So guys, what do you think???

Should I submit a request for a permit for the 5th of July???
I figured this would give us all enough time to resupply on ammo...

Kpel308 we would need your flag again, and if we bought a "flag pole mount" for the bulletin board I do not think the CA would mind...
My back was killing me the next day, and my girlfriend said "I don't know what you were thinking, you're not 20 years old anymore"... -he,he,he
Also for this shoot I'll bring a copy of the Constitution to post on the bulletin board, with a picture of the signers...

Should we invite some State Representatives to attend??? the Governor???
Might be good PR for CCW???
News Media???
Have Duke_Nukem give a speech to the press???
Anyone have any period costumes???

Link Posted: 6/2/2003 10:40:22 AM EDT
[#1]
Sounds like a great idea to me.
However, My boss mentioned working that weekend.
The same guy who insisted we work on Easter.
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 5:03:24 PM EDT
[#2]
I'll be there.  

BaNo, maybe we could caravan or carpool from KC. That is if you don't have to work.

Link Posted: 6/2/2003 7:46:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Cutter75,

we should try to schedule a range clean-up day by our crews at least once before the 4th of July shoot.  This will convince the CA that we really take care of the FL range.

Magnet.  Who has big magnets?  We need magnets to pick up those steel casings on the grassy area.  Them AKs like to throw empties forward, back, and all directions in between ....

As before, I volunteer for the clean-up ... oh, bring more brooms so the clean up can move faster and we get to shoot before long.  Bring trash bags too .......

OZ
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 7:49:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Actually, I noticed that my flag is a little weathered, so I'll be retiring it, and getting a new one.  I am NOT one who lets flags be displayed when faded.  A new one is being sought, of similar quality.  Sure, you can find printed ones, but polyester ones with embroidered stars and sewn stripes seem to be a little hard to come by.

As far as the schedule goes, I'd be more than happy to spend the Fourth with you guys, but security always seems to have to work MORE on holidays, not less.  I definitely AM looking for another job.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top