Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/3/2003 2:56:00 PM EDT
A married couple who is into the "swinger" thing.  

I posted the story in the GD forum under the thread "Swingers" if anybody wants to read it.  

Been feeling kind of lousy lately and I'm looking forward to hooking up with some of you guys this weekend at the Saxet show.

I'm out........
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 3:02:20 PM EDT
[#1]
That's tough man
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 3:23:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Well, I am certainly not interested in "hooking-up" with you.
haha

Link Posted: 6/3/2003 3:24:02 PM EDT
[#3]
but really- if you do want to just hang out, that is kool

where are you located?  I think DFW has a gun show this weekend
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 4:09:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks dude but I go for girls  I'm down in the Hill Country.  Going with a few guys to the show in San Antonio.  

This isn't all that big of a deal and I realize that.  We weren't married and we were only together a few months, but it still feels shitty to get pooped on.  

Oh well, I'm gonna go out tonight and see if I can grab a rebound.
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 11:04:08 PM EDT
[#5]
hey amigo....that sucks...but lemme offer a word of advice....chicks are like cars bro...the better looking and more exotic they are....the more expensive and tempermental they are, and are more than likely gonna leave you stranded.  find you a "jeep"! simple, sexy, multi-functional and adaptable!  
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 4:58:00 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
hey amigo....that sucks...but lemme offer a word of advice....chicks are like cars bro...the better looking and more exotic they are....the more expensive and tempermental they are, and are more than likely gonna leave you stranded.  find you a "jeep"! simple, sexy, multi-functional and adaptable!

huh? My Jeep is always in the shop, visiting mechanics all day, sometimes overnight, sometimes for a few days. Is that what type of chick you want?
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 6:32:38 AM EDT
[#7]

IYAOYAS467.  She's not worth it.
 It's better that you found out now, instead of later.  Hang in there because thing WILL work out.
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 7:00:46 AM EDT
[#8]
Hang in there,  you will have allot of laughs in the future over it.  You will see one day that she might have done you a favor...  Think of it that way...   Take care..

Prosise
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 7:56:13 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

huh? My Jeep is always in the shop, visiting mechanics all day, sometimes overnight, sometimes for a few days. Is that what type of chick you want?

he was speaking metaphorically.
get a minivan dude.  you may not like driving it but no one else will ether.
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 9:33:05 AM EDT
[#10]
Hey guys thanks for the words of encouragement.  Fellow board member PowerSlave was kind enough to give me a call and make sure I'm good to go and I appreciated that.  You truly are stand up guys and it shows and I'm damn happy to be apart of this little community.

Thanks again.

As far as the HIQ (ho in question) I'm doing fine. Onward and upward!!

Link Posted: 6/5/2003 11:56:05 AM EDT
[#11]
Glad to hear you are doing better.  I had a skank story like that but w/o swingers.

What happened?  She was all over me for the first few months, then she got sick with gall stones and after the surgery, she went nutz.

I got tired of bailing her out of sticky situations and just stopped paying her any attention.  Ignored her.  Then I found out she was knocking boots with a 50 year old coworker who happened to be married with kids.  Yes, she got knocked up.

So, three months later when father turned into an A-H, she comes back, crying for me to take her back.  This time she had gained all her former fat back plus the bambino.  She looked like Natile Maines at 150 PSI overinflated.

By that time I was completely over her and quite the brutal jerk.  She complained that "Henry" was unable to provide child support, was unwilling to go to Lamaze classes and would not be in the delivery room.  And he would never leave his wife!  The shock!  Then she complained that our common firend had callously asked "who's the sperm doaner" when the news of the pregnancy was made public.  HA!  "Yes, Henry is an A-H but what did you expect from a sperm doaner?"   She started crying, wanted to hug me and looked like Tammy Faye Baker on TV.  

I popped in that CD by Garbage, fast forwarded it to "Stupid Girl" and left the room.  I started cleaning my AR15 and she followed me into the gun room, asking if I was going to shoot her because she wanted me to.  I told her "this is a mouse gun, not an elephant rifle".  More tears and bawling.

Damn I am glad to be rid of that wench.  
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 12:39:37 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

I popped in that CD by Garbage, fast forwarded it to "Stupid Girl" and left the room.  I started cleaning my AR15 and she followed me into the gun room, asking if I was going to shoot her because she wanted me to.  I told her "this is a mouse gun, not an elephant rifle".  More tears and bawling.

Damn I am glad to be rid of that wench.  

That is OUTF*CKINGSTANDING!!!!
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 12:49:59 PM EDT
[#13]
Keith J thats pretty damn funny! LOL
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 1:06:54 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
... "this is a mouse gun, not an elephant rifle"...  

Link Posted: 6/6/2003 7:10:20 AM EDT
[#15]
Yes, its funny now.  Back then I was being "passive-aggressive" according to that wench-slut.  She was a licensed clinical psychologist, working wioth troubled teens and then gets knocked up at work with a coworker.  But I digress.

After that, a friend's mother tries to set me up with one of her coworkers.  An L&D nurse.  With a 3-year old daughter, also out of wedlock, didn't think she could get knocked up...and also completely psyco.  

There are plenty of messed-up women in the world. This all started when we let them out of the kitchen and let them vote.  First thing they tried to do was take away our booze.

What do you say to a woman with two black eyes?  NOTHING!  You told her twice and she didn't listen.
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 7:25:03 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:
... "this is a mouse gun, not an elephant rifle"...  

Mojo, NOW do you understand why I have a .416 Rigby?!!!
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 7:35:34 PM EDT
[#17]
Be practical and exploit the situation.  If the female half of the swinger couple is suitably attractive,  tell your better half that the only way to defuse the situation is to connect you to the other woman, and yes, a group setting is acceptable, so long as it's clearly understood that there is to be not even the SUGGESTION of any male to male action.  Just to be sure.

When life hands you lemons, toss them away and grab the tits of the next girl to walk by.

CJ
Link Posted: 6/7/2003 3:39:53 AM EDT
[#18]
Metaphorical Translation:
When life hands you lemons, reach for some melons!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top