Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
1/22/2020 12:12:56 PM
Posted: 12/31/2006 5:14:07 PM EST
[Last Edit: 1/14/2007 6:42:11 AM EST by JohnDM]
As the title says, I need a fellow in the North/Northeast Ohio area with a tow truck or car trailer. I'm in Cleveland, need to pick up a car in Painesville.

I can pay you a reasonable price for your services, or trade you. Lunch, 7.62x39 Ammo, AK47 Magazines, KAC Rail Panels & Pouch, AR Chest Carrier Rig, etc.

I will most likely need to do this on Tuesday, Jan 2nd.

Let me know what you've got!

Thanks,
-John

P.S. - As another idea, I have a truck... if someone has a car trailer they will let me borrow, I will certainly return the favor.
My word is solid and my feedback & rep here are primo.
Link Posted: 1/1/2007 5:34:21 AM EST
Link Posted: 1/1/2007 6:15:28 AM EST
Yea, I've thought about Uhaul, but I figure if I'm going to dish out money maybe it could go to a guy from ARFCOM, otherwise it would be nice to trade if I have something someone needs.

-John
Link Posted: 1/1/2007 9:21:33 AM EST
Well I am close to Cincy, so it would be a little far for me, however, I have gotten some good rates from rental stores on Bobcat Trailers if the weather is crappy (like it is here now) and the Bobcats are not all getting rented out. Many of them won't let you rent just the trailer if they might rent the bobcat, however, I have talked them into between $20-$35 for the day if the weather maid it obvoius they where not going to rent the Bobcat. If you get a car dolly, take my advise---don't back up. I have seen many people try this and it almost always ends bad. Also, I don't know anymore, but I know at one point in time if you rented the dolly from u-haul you had to rent the truck also.

Just some food for thought. If I could help you I would, however might schedule is really tight and right now it would be cheaper for you to rent from a rental house than for me to buy fuel to get there and back with diesel at $2.600 a gallon.

Sorry.

Dan
Link Posted: 1/2/2007 2:28:02 PM EST
I have one in Austintown you can borrow.
Page Hometown » Ohio
Top Top