Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/26/2005 9:43:37 AM EDT
This story is  in the local news section of the Seattle Times today. However, here is the LINK to the real detail.     http://www.michaelyon.blogspot.com/
Michael Yon is an independent reporter and former green beret who is covering the 1st battalion 24th infantry Stryker brigade (Duece-Four) based out of Fort Lewis, WA....This is a fantastic read and will give you great insight to whats really happening and not the left wing CBS crap
(Sorry, I can't seem to make the link "hot"...any help?)
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 9:49:15 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
This story is  in the local news section of the Seattle Times today. However, here is the LINK to the real detail.     michael yon
Michael Yon is an independent reporter and former green beret who is covering the 1st battalion 24th infantry Stryker brigade (Duece-Four) based out of Fort Lewis, WA....This is a fantastic read and will give you great insight to whats really happening and not the left wing CBS crap
(Sorry, I can't seem to make the link "hot"...any help?)

Try it now.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 12:02:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Good Stuff. ms
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 3:29:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Bump! Man I'm on my way to the store for a colored ink cartridge. I got people at work that need to read this.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 3:41:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Compelling read.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 3:52:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 5:35:17 PM EDT
[#6]
A few more weeks and these guys start getting ready for the trip home. After then, units from the 172nd SBCT will be patrolling outside the wire along with the Iraqi police forces already in place.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 9:45:26 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
A few more weeks and these guys start getting ready for the trip home. After then, units from the 172nd SBCT will be patrolling outside the wire along with the Iraqi police forces already in place.

GOOD FOR THEM!!!!! These guys are absolutely awesome. I'm glad they are coming home. I was in awe reading this story of the courage being shown. Our lives PALE in comparison to the sacrafice these men show. They deserve not only our respect but our eternal gratitude!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top