Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 12/13/2005 2:52:49 PM EDT
Folks,

A few of us down in Fort Worth, Texas, are forming a gun club so we can shoot @ the base range aboard NAS JRB Fort Worth. Could you tell us how y'all fare, & perhaps give us some contact #'s, so we can hook up our rangemasters w/ y'all's?

Gig 'em,

PO2 backbencher USNR
Link Posted: 12/13/2005 4:14:19 PM EDT

Originally Posted By backbencher:
Folks,

A few of us down in Fort Worth, Texas, are forming a gun club so we can shoot @ the base range aboard NAS JRB Fort Worth. Could you tell us how y'all fare, & perhaps give us some contact #'s, so we can hook up our rangemasters w/ y'all's?

Gig 'em,

PO2 backbencher USNR

http://www.dixmwr.com/Range14/Range14.htm

The range management just turned over last month or so, I'd hesitate to refer to them just yet.

Try the Ft. Campbell one: http://www.fortcampbellmwr.com/Recreation/HuntingFishing/index.htm

Or the one at Ft. Hood: http://www.hoodmwr.com/sportsmen_center/sportsmencenter.htm
Link Posted: 12/13/2005 5:36:04 PM EDT
The range management just turned over last month or so,
I'd hesitate to refer to them just yet.

...and it will change, yet again. McGuire AFB is going to take command over Ft Dix and NAES Lakehurst this next year. (I believe) It will be a joint (super) base. All MWR functions will most likely be ran by AF Services.

B_S
Link Posted: 12/13/2005 5:57:51 PM EDT
and hopefully they have a good idea of how to run things
it was good till chuck left
Link Posted: 12/13/2005 7:45:18 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Blue_Suiter:

...and it will change, yet again. McGuire AFB is going to take command over Ft Dix and NAES Lakehurst this next year. (I believe) It will be a joint (super) base. All MWR functions will most likely be ran by AF Services.

B_S

This will happen in about 3-4 years. I love the name that they came up with for it too... Joint Base: McGuire Dix Lakehurst (or something like that). Personally I like the name I heard at the e-club the other day... Lake McDix
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 2:44:29 PM EDT

B_S

I sure hope they're friendly
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 6:51:37 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Bobby_the_Hun:

B_S

I sure hope they're friendly

+1

Top Top