Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/22/2003 3:04:09 PM EDT
I am headin' up to the range Saturday morning to zero 2 rifles and do some plinking. Anyone feels like doing the same, look for the GREEN Toyota TACOMA around 10-10:30. Rain or shine.
Link Posted: 8/22/2003 3:18:45 PM EDT
[#1]
i might be there...just for the hell of it
10 1030am
i will try, are we going to share the lane again or try to get one side my side?
Link Posted: 8/22/2003 3:29:56 PM EDT
[#2]
I am ok with sharing a lane.
Link Posted: 8/22/2003 5:47:12 PM EDT
[#3]
He lives!!  Haven't seen you posting lately Bobby...  Nice to see you are still around.

I might be there in the morning.  Although, my ammo situation is quite critical at the moment!  You guys will get a kick out of this story:

I have a gun locker type thing that I keep mags, ammo and random stuff in.  On top of it I stack whole 500 round cases of .223 - like the American Eagle and XM193 I buy in bulk online.  Soooooooooo, I have two boxes of American Eagle sitting up there.  Cool, right?  Got some reserves even though the 'loose' box pile is running thin.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllll...

I get back from the range last weekend with three boxes of .223 left - 60 rounds.  OK, time to open another case and order another 1000 rounds to back up the inventory.  Well, much to my wondering eyes does appear...

TWO EMPTY BOXES MY WIFE STUCK UP THERE 'CAUSE SHE THOUGHT I WAS SAVING THEM!!!!!!!!!!

So, other than my SHTF reserve pile of Lake City, I have 60 rounds of .223.

Oh well, another order off to Natchez...  (damn this hobby is expensive)
Link Posted: 8/23/2003 3:45:19 AM EDT
[#4]
RISE and SHINE ! and HOLY CRAP ! 60 rounds ? I'll be shittin' baby bricks in my fox hole if I found that's all I had, time to call for CAS (close air support). If you wanna go up today Rob, I have a coffie can full to share ( winchester Q3131A ).BTH

OH wait a minute, WHEW ! You have a SHTF reserve. Good Soldier. Where's the pooper scooper ?
Link Posted: 8/23/2003 5:12:52 AM EDT
[#5]
hehehe thats funny
60 rounds thats it
well from what I know
you dont blast a ton of rounds like I do
fill a mag pull the trigger and go happy
4 mags later im out and need to fill
what 60 aint enuff?
hehehehe if i make it there while you are I have
some XM193 you are welcome to use
Link Posted: 8/23/2003 12:25:58 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
hehehe thats funny
60 rounds thats it
well from what I know
you dont blast a ton of rounds like I do
fill a mag pull the trigger and go happy
4 mags later im out and need to fill
what 60 aint enuff?
hehehehe if i make it there while you are I have
some XM193 you are welcome to use

FMJ and I put in a couple of hrs. this morning.Beautiful day with some wind from the back.Thanks to FMJunkie for helping me zero my rifle, gotta get me a nice pair of binoucs or spotting scope.Saves time .
Link Posted: 8/23/2003 1:48:00 PM EDT
[#7]
i got there real late about 2PMish and left at 4 when they closed
it was  real nice and about shooting 200yds with the EOTech...its gonna be tough
i was aiming at little white rocks in the berm and it shoots about 1 foot high but I can barely see any target at 100 yards with it
I guess I am going to have to use the force...Luke!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top